Conveniently located in Northeast Las Vegas, comfortable Playa Vista Apartment Homes are close to shopping, entertainment, dining and freeway access. Our spacious floorplans are designed with you in mind. Every home boasts full size washer and dryer, electric range, frost free refrigerator, garbage disposal, vertical blinds and more. We offer a resort style pool, spa, wading pool, play area, fitness center and clubhouse for social gatherings. Visit us and discover why our residents call Playa Vista Apartment home!
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
- the community is NOT GATED. They advertise that way, but the front gate has been broken for months (According to Victor, they can't come up with the 20 grand to fix it) and there are other holes in the gate. One plus to this is that you can easily walk to the grocery store because there are so many holes in the gate.
- They make mistakes on rent, and it's hard to get them to give you your money back, so watch your bills carefully. They tried to charge me twice for the washer and dryer (which is somewhere between $30-50 a month to use, so an extra $60-100 per month for me) and I had to repeatedly call, email, and show up in the office before anyone bothered to look into it.
- Scorpions are plentiful in this neighborhood, and not all the doors seal well. Mine has a pretty big gap in the bottom that scorpions can get through easily.
- Check the hinges of all cabinets before you move in. Cabinets in some of these units are falling apart.
- Many of the outlets do not hold plugs, probably need to be replaced. If you have the time to check for this before you move in, I'd recommend it.
- Dish washers don't really work. Other units may have better ones, so check. But mine and my neighbors looks like it was made in the 70s, and it does not actually clean the dishes. Often, they look dirtier, even when I wash them beforehand. The soap compartment won't even open.
- frequent thefts of packages from front door and management office won't accept them.
- Maintenance seems really nice and helpful, even if they are spread thin because many of the units are old and falling apart. But the office staff and manager have difficulty returning phone calls and emails. You have to show up in the office and ask for someone to answer your call, and then you still might not get a call back until you come to the office again.
- Manager does not make herself available often and leaves the front desk staff to deal with issues, to which they usually reply they can't do anything themselves.
I was looking for an apartment and I would highly refer Playa Vista Apartments, staff is very helpful and very friendly!