10+ Units Available
9 Floor Plans
7 Floor Plans
5 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Las Vegas Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Balcony in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Disability Access in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Elevator in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Fireplace in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Garage in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Gated Access in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Las Vegas
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Las Vegas
- Furnished Available Apartments in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $1100 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $1200 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $1300 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $1400 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $1500 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $2000 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $500 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $600 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $700 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $800 in Las Vegas
- Apartments with under $900 in Las Vegas
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Las Vegas
- Cheap Apartments in Las Vegas
- Corporate Apartments in Las Vegas
- Loft Layout Apartments in Las Vegas
- Luxury Apartments in Las Vegas
- New Construction Apartments in Las Vegas
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Las Vegas
- Senior Living Apartments in Las Vegas
- Short Term Apartments in Las Vegas
Apartments Near Las Vegas
Living In Las Vegas, NV
Overview of Las Vegas
Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the region, if not the country, featuring a variety of dining establishments, bars, clubs and theaters. It's also a quickly growing community that's attracting a mix of young families, those working for local technology businesses and people working in the tourism industry. If you think of Vegas as just high rollers and glitzy nightlife, you might reconsider after a stroll through the city's thriving arts district, where you'll find boutiques, good eats and cultural venues galore.
Did You Know?
In 1910, legislators passed a law that prohibited gambling throughout the state. Legalized gambling was later approved in 1931, and the rest is history.
Las Vegas Apartments and Neighborhoods
If you're looking to rent an apartment in Las Vegas, check out the following neighborhoods:
- Silverado Ranch: South of downtown, you'll find a mix of streets with established single-family homes, apartment complexes and master-planned communities. If you hop on I-15, you'll be in the center of town after a short drive.
- Paradise: This district is home to UNLV and most of The Strip. That means you'll be close to all the action, with plenty to do 24 hours a day. If you live here, you'll be near Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and a number of golf courses. You might even get a good view of Black Mountain.
- North Las Vegas: Once separate from Las Vegas, North Las Vegas has now been encompassed by the spreading city. Because it's close to Nellis Air Force Base, it attracts military families and is a nice, quiet place to live except on race days at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- The Vegas Strip: Neighborhoods outside The Strip are a bit quieter than the central ones and offer easy access to Red Rock Canyon. Things are more spread out the farther you get from The Strip, but you'll still find dining and shopping options nearby.
- Arts District: Just south of downtown, the Arts District is exactly what you expect it to be from the name. Whether you're interested in seeing music shows, buying art, or trying to sell your own, this is the place. There's also almost always some event going on, so if you like art and keeping busy, this neighborhood has everything you could want.
Fun Things to Do in Las Vegas
Looking for something to do beyond the neon glitz and glamor? See Vegas in a whole new light when you explore these top 5 Las Vegas adventures:
- Marvel at the engineering of the Hoover Dam: Does it need an introduction? Hoover Dam, built between 1931 and 1936, regulates the Colorado River and impounds Lake Mead, providing power for people in Arizona, Nevada and California. Guided tours let you see it from the inside.
- Experience the sights and sounds of The Strip: The Las Vegas Strip, located along Las Vegas Boulevard between Sahara Avenue and Russell Road, features many of the world's largest and most extravagant hotels and casinos. You can easily spend weeks exploring the shops, restaurants, shows and gambling options and still have not seen nearly all of it.
- Breathe in the fresh air at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: When you'd like to get away from the city, head west about 17 miles to Red Rock Canyon. You can get a great view of the Mojave Desert while you rock climb, mountain bike or hike.
- Get your heart racing at The Stratosphere: When you get to the top of the 1,000-foot Stratosphere Hotel, you can see the city skyline and the rolling desert landscape. You can also bungee jump or get on one of the three thrill rides at the top of the tower.
- Put the pedal to the metal at Exotics Racing: If you've always wanted to drive a race car, head to Exotics Racing. Here, you can rent a high-performance car and fly down the racetrack for a real adrenaline rush.
Free Things to Do in Las Vegas
There are plenty of free attractions in Las Vegas, and these are the top five we recommend:
- 18b Arts District: The funky style of this revitalized area draws huge crowds to its art galleries, local shops and trendy restaurants. Stop by on the first Friday of every month for the district's block party, complete with live music, street art and food trucks.
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden: This indoor garden, housed in the famed Bellagio hotel, is open to the public. It features koi ponds, fountains and extravagant seasonal displays.
- M&M's® World Las Vegas: Fun for the family, this four-story shop is filled with chocolatey goodness and surprises, including a free 3D movie that runs each day starring the M&M's®characters.
- Viva Vision Light Show at Fremont Street Experience: Head downtown for live music and the 12.5 million dazzling lights projected every hour onto the canopy covering the Fremont Street Experience walkway.
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat: Escape to a peaceful Chilean lagoon, without leaving The Strip. Located on the Flamingo Hotel's 15-acre site, this habitat has waterfalls, daily wildlife feedings, lush foliage and, of course, pink flamingos.
For Families with Kids
The city's above-average education system includes five schools ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the country's best in 2017. You can start your kids on the path to learning with a trip to Discovery Children's Museum, where they can stage a puppet show, solve a series of fun mysteries or tinker in the test lab.
Vegas Outdoor Activities
Las Vegas offers dozens of golf courses, dog parks and natural areas, including Calico Basin Red Springs, a preserve that's popular with locals for its rocky outcroppings, hiking trails, picnic shelters and sweeping views of Red Rock Canyon.
Dining & Nightlife
No matter what you're craving, you can find it in Las Vegas, from delicacies created by such celebrity chefs as Gordon Ramsay and Nobu to 24-hour diners serving the best comfort food around. After you've had your fill, go party in one of the countless clubs and casinos along The Strip, or unwind in a low-key lounge closer to downtown.
Getaways from Las Vegas
The distance from Las Vegas to Santa Monica, Huntington Beach and Laguna Beach near Los Angeles is less than 300 miles, perfect for a California weekend of surfing and sightseeing.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Las Vegas
What is the average rent in Las Vegas?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Las Vegas?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Las Vegas?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Las Vegas?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.