- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioner
- Alarm system*
- Balcony or patio*
- Breakfast bar*
- Ceiling fan*
- Ceramic-tile flooring
- Designer GE appliances
- Dual bathroom sinks*
- Free Wi-Fi available in clubhouse
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- Gas fireplace for extra warmth and cozy nights
- Granite countertops
- Modern, wood-style blinds
- On-site management staff
- Private entrances*
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Regular resident social events
- Serene nature views
- Smoke-free apartments available
- Smooth, glass-top stove that makes cleanup easy
- Snow removal provided for all homes
- Some storage closets available
- Spacious kitchens
- Storm shelters
- TV lounge in clubhouse
- Vaulted ceilings for spaciousness*
- Wheelchair-accessible apartments available
- Pet friendly! Cats and dogs welcome
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your furry family members! Cats and dogs are both welcome. No more than 2 pets per apartment, and they cannot weigh more than 35 pounds. Dogs must be at least 1 year old. Certain dog breeds are restricted. Restricted breeds include: akitas, chows, dobermans, German shepherds, Great Danes, huskies, mastiffs, pit bulls, Rottweilers and Saint Bernards. No rabbits or ferrets are allowed. Cats are not required to be declawed. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Grand Legacy
One of Omaha's most exquisite communities, The Grand Legacy is located in the middle of prime shopping, fine dining, entertainment and recreation.The Grand Legacy is a gated community that features a 24-hour fitness center and theater room for resident use! Plus, Lake Zorinsky and walking trails are only a few steps away.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for The Grand Legacy
Location, Ambiance, Friendliness of Staff, Responsiveness of Maintenance [when needed], Functional & Attractive Floor Plan of Castle
The staff and community are great and have been very helpful.
I think it is put together very well, I enjoy living here, and I feel comfortable talking about concerns with the office staff, and I like all the amenities and events that the complex has to offer. I like the gate that closes at night; I haven't ever felt like I wasn't safe when I am home at any time of the day or week.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-680, go west on Center Street to 180th Street, and then turn south. We are located on the southeast corner of 180th and West Center.
Professionally managed by CIP Commercial Investment Properties.