AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Omaha Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Omaha
- Apartments with Balcony in Omaha
- Apartments with Disability Access in Omaha
- Apartments with Elevator in Omaha
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Omaha
- Apartments with Fireplace in Omaha
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Omaha
- Apartments with Garage in Omaha
- Apartments with Gated Access in Omaha
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Omaha
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Omaha
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Omaha
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Omaha
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Omaha
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Omaha
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Omaha
- Furnished Available Apartments in Omaha
- Omaha Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $1100 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $1200 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $1300 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $1400 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $1500 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $2000 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $500 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $600 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $700 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $800 in Omaha
- Apartments with under $900 in Omaha
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Omaha
- Cheap Apartments in Omaha
- Corporate Apartments in Omaha
- Income Restricted Apartments in Omaha
- Loft Layout Apartments in Omaha
- Luxury Apartments in Omaha
- New Construction Apartments in Omaha
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Omaha
- Senior Living Apartments in Omaha
- Short Term Apartments in Omaha
Apartments Near Omaha
Living In Omaha, NE
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN OMAHA, NE
Set in a broad valley just north of the confluence of the Platte and Missouri Rivers, Omaha is the largest city between Minneapolis and Denver. With a youthful population and a sophisticated culture, it's also one of the most dynamic and inviting areas of the Midwest. Once you've spent some time in the so-called "Gateway to the West," you'll have a hard time moving away.
As a major center for business and culture, Omaha attracts countless visitors from around the country each year. The city continues to celebrate its rich history and maintains several historic properties, including the old Douglas House hotel and a working 19th-century steamboat on the Missouri River. Omaha also features all of the high-culture institutions that you'd expect from a major city, including the Omaha Symphony Orchestra and the Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts. As a regional shopping destination, the city entices visiting shoppers with deep discounts and innovative products at shopping centers like Old Market and the Westroads Mall.
BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND AN APARTMENT FOR RENT IN OMAHA
If you're searching for the best neighborhoods in Omaha, you have a wide variety of areas to choose from. Omaha routinely wins awards as one of the top places to relocate, primarily because of the stable economy, high growth rate and low unemployment. The suburban areas of Omaha are well known for their low crime rates, well-kept homes and small-town vibes, while the downtown area has a vibrant restaurant, arts and music scene.
Here are our picks for the best places to rent an apartment in Omaha:
- Market: As the name suggests, Old Market is one of the most historic areas of Omaha, with cobblestone streets and original buildings that serve as a glimpse into the past. This area of town is home to a wide variety of restaurants, retail shops, art galleries and bars.
- Aksarben Village: With a name like Aksarben, which is Nebraska spelled backward, you can bet that this village has an abundance of charming quirks. Home to upscale apartments, businesses and restaurants, this neighborhood is ideal for young professionals.
- Benson: Known for its thriving cultural and dining scene, Benson is an artist's haven with affordable housing and historic surroundings.
- Papillion: One of the best things about Papillion is its wide range of housing opportunities and its ability to fit into just about any budget. Halleck Park is at the helm of the neighborhood and provides fishing, picnicking and walking trails for patrons.
OMAHA APARTMENTS FOR RENT
Whether you're looking for a cozy loft-like space that's convenient to the city's downtown entertainment district or prefer spacious, pet-friendly townhouses in suburban settings, Apartment Guide can connect you with hundreds of appealing places for rent in Omaha, NE. You can use our customized search feature to find apartments with amenities like 24-hour security, gym access and in-suite laundry facilities. If you prefer, you can also search for apartments by browsing through the photos and descriptions in our comprehensive database. With Apartment Guide, you'll have no trouble finding great apartments for rent in Omaha, NE.
PET-FRIENDLY OMAHA ATTRACTIONS
If you and your pup want to let off some steam, make your way to Omaha's best dog parks. Four-legged family members can play without a leash in multiple fenced areas at Hanscom Park, and Chalco Hills Recreation Area has outstanding trails for leashed walks.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN OMAHA
Need some affordable things to do in Omaha? Make plans to be in two places at once on the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge, a 3,000-foot cable bridge that connects Nebraska and Iowa. For outdoor fun, take a picnic to Gene Leahy Pedestrian Mall and relax by the lagoons, waterfalls and gardens.
OMAHA FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
During the warmer months, spend a fun afternoon watching the Triple-A affiliate Omaha Storm Chasers swing for the fences. Have a train enthusiast in the family? Head to Kenefick Park to check out the Centennial No. 6900 and Big Boy No. 4023, two locomotives that once dominated the Union Pacific Railroad.
The Omaha public education system is well known for having strong schools with high graduation rates. Find an apartment for rent in Omaha's Millard or Elkhorn districts to be among the best of the best.
OMAHA NATURAL BEAUTY
Built in the Missouri River's floodplain, Omaha is surrounded by rugged hills and fertile valleys. The city's riverfront features long-distance paved trails that attract serious exercise enthusiasts during the summer. Omaha is also widely regarded as one of the most bike-friendly, medium-sized cities in the country. Meanwhile, nature lovers flock to secluded local parks like Cunningham Lake Park and the Neale Woods Nature Center.
VACATION SPOTS NEAR OMAHA
Looking for a good vacation spot near Omaha? Take a weekend trip to nearby Kansas City, or make the eight-hour drive to Chicago and spend some time on Lake Michigan. If you'd rather stay closer to home, Sioux City and Des Moines are each just a couple of hours away.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN OMAHA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in Omaha that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Omaha
What is the average rent in Omaha?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Omaha?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Omaha?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Omaha?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.