AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Millard Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Millard
- Apartments with Balcony in Millard
- Apartments with Disability Access in Millard
- Apartments with Elevator in Millard
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Millard
- Apartments with Fireplace in Millard
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Millard
- Apartments with Garage in Millard
- Apartments with Gated Access in Millard
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Millard
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Millard
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Millard
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Millard
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Millard
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Millard
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Millard
- Furnished Available Apartments in Millard
- Millard Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Millard
- Apartments with under $1100 in Millard
- Apartments with under $1200 in Millard
- Apartments with under $1300 in Millard
- Apartments with under $1400 in Millard
- Apartments with under $1500 in Millard
- Apartments with under $2000 in Millard
- Apartments with under $700 in Millard
- Apartments with under $800 in Millard
- Apartments with under $900 in Millard
Apartments Near Millard
Living In Millard, NE
Your Millard apartment for rent is amid a dynamic Midwestern environ that combines rustic rural aesthetics with an up-and-coming metropolitan vibe, which is complemented by the surrounding suburban community. No matter what kind of person you are - a parent looking to raise a family in a safe and friendly neighborhood, or a bachelor who prizes the go, go, go lifestyle, Millard apartments offer something for everyone.
Peppered all throughout the community are small parks that serve as public meeting grounds and areas of recreation. On the weekends you and the kids may want to stop by Bay Meadows Park, Citidal Park or Mockingbird Heights Park, where you can play a game of ultimate frisbee or simply lounge on the verdant grass and watch the clouds roll by.
For those who have an adventurous spirit, there's no better place to explore than your Midwestern territory. Conjure up the pioneer spirit that first tamed this American frontier and hit the road. The bustling Interstate 80 is just a stone's throw away from your new home.
If you feel like staying local, you may want to wander over to one of the neighborhood eateries for a snack or a family meal. Cafe L has a quaint mom and pop feel and the tasty sandwiches will surely please your palate, and the nearby Valentino's of America on South 108th Street is the ideal spot for a slice of pizza.
After you and the kids have had your fill, you may want to have some fun at Mockingbird Lanes on South 96th Street. Ther, you and the family can engage in some friendly competition as you work on your strike. If you think you're bowling skills are up to par, you can also join one of the adult leagues at Mockingbird. This is the perfect way to meet some of the locals while having fun.
Looking for apartments in the Millard area? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Millard apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Millard
How much does it cost to rent in Millard, NE?
Is it expensive to rent in Millard?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Millard?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Millard?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.