Let me just say its apartment life. Not really for me.
1. Underground parking, attached parking, and garages.
2. Pet friendly.
3. Great office staff.
4. Nice clubhouse amenities.
5. Sence of community.
6. Great place to walk and close to so much.
1. Stand alone washing machine in some units are terrible. They are low water and you can only wash a few things at a time.They adjatate poorly. Just over all bad washing machine that is frustrating. Dryers are fine.
2. The apartment come in 2 colors dark gray or dark brown. The apartment I lived in was brown. It had black granite, black appliances. It was so depressing.
3. The maintenance crew, was not well trained. My husband had to tell one of them several times how to repair something properly.
4. Slow at getting to the entrances, sidewalks, and parking lots when the snow came. And then they didn't keep up with the ice on the sidewalks. Unacceptable.
5. They didn't in force the leash law very well.
6. Let 3/4 ton trucks were allowed to park were they wanted, making it difficult if you had a reg size car. Especially in the underground parking.
7. The grounds were getting very run down, shrubs dying, overgrown. And the weeds in the beds were bad.
8. My apartment was filthy when I moved in. 3 tries to get all the dirt out of the carpet. The sink was clogged and smelled like old fish. Drywall tape coming away from the wall. Came and repaired but left drywall dust for me to clean. I left it.
9. The sliding glass door was so poorly installed that the wind would howl through the it guides.
I know there is more, and maybe none of this would bother someone else. But it did me
I just recently moved into the flats, and I couldn't be more happy with the staff, the location and my apartment. I had an issue where i needed to get some stuff mounted to the walls, and the office scheduled the apt for me with maintenance, they were up here the next day mounted everything correctly and made me feel special along the way. I appreciated working with him immensely
Do not expect to get your deposit back. You may just get a itemized bill. I did. Good luck.
very helpful for our needs. friendly and pleasant.
The office staff is amazing. We plan lots of events activities every month to get to know our community better.
You're going to love living at this award-winning apartment community in Lincoln, NE. Built around your lifestyle, you'll find everything you need right here.
Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the nearby restaurants. Go for a ride on the bike trail. Relax on your balcony with the beautiful view of South Lincoln. Prepare a meal in your gourmet kitchen. And get to your apartment with ease using our interior elevators.
It's all here for you at The Flats at 84.
Call today or click to our convenient online scheduler to book your tour of this amazing community!
We now offer furnished, all-inclusive apartments! These apartment homes are available with short-term leases and include all utilities, cable, and internet as well as furnishings. Packages vary based on the length of the lease. Ask our team for details!
Surface Lot - Unassigned Parking, No Fee<BR><BR>Covered Lot - Assigned Parking, No Parking Fee<BR><BR>Detached and Attached Garages - Assigned Parking, Parking Fee ($85-$100)
Open until 6:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.