The best in Lincoln for elegance, amenities and location...Colonial Heights. Come visit Colonial Heights and see how great life can be! You'll be amazed at the elegant styling, awesome amenities (including the only INDOOR POOL on the south side of Lincoln!) and ease of access to anywhere you need to go. We invite you to share in our pride...call for details today. Ask about our Monthly Specials.
1. rent increases yearly
2. Office staff is better than anyone not fun to deal with after you move in,
3. Maintenance and cleaners are great to work or talk to
4. Not to play or walk on grass (not very kid friendly)
5. Problems arise, they will ask you to move out
6. Move out early so we can let someone else move in (use anything against you to get you to run)
7. Charge you as much as possible when you do move out
8. Can hear through walls and floors
9. Ground floor if you have small kids that play in living room keep curtain closed anything out of place will get a notice on door
There is so much more
0 Star is what this place deserves. Worst apartment ever. Horrible management. Because of a miscommunication I ended losing over 3,000 which they bullied me into paying just to find out there was another option. Although the Apartment looks ok, you will go crazy with the extra thin walls. I could hear and smell just about everything from next door neighbor. Save your money and time and go somewhere else.
Awful and corrupt management. Good luck tryong to move out.
They are decent apartments but they are nothing spectacular. Rent is raised often which is frustrating and unfortunate because their are no upgrades being done. The apartments seem a bit out dated and the "park" (if you can really call it that) needs some renovating and/or remodeling. It would be nice to see that there was a reason for the frequent rent increases...