AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Springfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Springfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Springfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Springfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Springfield
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Springfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Springfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Springfield
- Apartments with Garage in Springfield
- Apartments with Gated Access in Springfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Springfield
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Springfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Springfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Springfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Springfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Springfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Springfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Springfield
- Springfield Apartment Deals
- Springfield Apartments under $500
- Springfield Apartments under $600
- Springfield Apartments under $700
- Springfield Apartments under $800
- Springfield Apartments under $900
- Springfield Apartments under $1000
- Springfield Apartments under $1100
- Springfield Apartments under $1500
- Springfield Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Springfield
- Cheap Apartments in Springfield
- Loft Layout Apartments in Springfield
- Luxury Apartments in Springfield
- New Construction Apartments in Springfield
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Springfield
- Senior Living Apartments in Springfield
- Short Term Apartments in Springfield
Apartments Near Springfield
Living In Springfield, MO
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Springfield, MO
Known as the Birthplace of Route 66 and home to Missouri State University, Springfield, MO, is a vibrant college town encompassed by the natural beauty of the Ozarks. Looking at apartments for rent in Springfield is guaranteed to be an exciting experience as you find the perfect neighborhood to call home.
DID YOU KNOW?
A hometown favorite since its creation in 1963, Cashew Chicken has become synonymous with Springfield. You can find variations on the Asian fried chicken dish at more than 70 Chinese restaurants, in local diners and even in the cafeteria at Springfield schools.
College students and singles tend to flock to Center City for its proximity to the entertainment district of downtown Springfield. The Oak Grove neighborhood is a great choice for young families because of its proximity to downtown Springfield, inviting parks and schools such as Pittman Elementary.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN SPRINGFIELD
From strolls through picturesque botanical gardens to joy rides on Route 66, Springfield offers a variety of entertainment for all ages. Check out our top picks for the best free things to do in Springfield:
- Springfield Art Museum: This museum displays more than 10,000 permanent works, with a focus on 18th-century American art.
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center: Explore the natural beauty of Springfield by following the self-guided displays, or enjoy three miles of scenic hiking trails.
- Springfield Botanical Gardens: Stroll through a 7.5-acre Japanese Garden and dozens of other themed gardens at this outdoor sanctuary. Don't miss the butterfly house!
- Route 66 Springfield Visitor Center: At this educational visitor center, you can plan out your must-sees for a cruise along Route 66.
- Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park: Visit this 207-acre farm park that celebrates the area's agricultural history with an animal barn, demonstration crops, gardens, playgrounds and more.
SPRINGFIELD FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Be sure to take the kids to The Discovery Center, an interactive science museum with hands-on displays like the hair-raising Van de Graaff generator. Springfield is backed by an excellent school system, with standouts like Bingham Elementary School and Central High School drawing families to look at apartments in Springfield within neighborhoods like Bingham and West Central.
BEACH GETAWAYS FROM SPRINGFIELD
Drive just an hour south to reach Table Rock State Park, where you'll find clear lakes and campgrounds, perfect for an overnight trip. Fugitive Beach, less than two hours from Springfield, is a quarry that boasts a 60-foot waterslide, a white-sand beach and 20-foot cliffs for hair-raising leaps.
Find Apartments for rent in Springfield, MO
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Springfield that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Springfield
What is the average rent in Springfield?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Springfield?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Springfield?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Springfield?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].