Top Reasons to live at The Gentry's Landing:
- 25 minutes from Scott Air Force Base
- Incredible views of the Arch/Riverfront/City
- Excitement and security of high-rise living
- Spacious apartment homes with floor to ceiling windows
- Great amenities, convenient downtown location
- Easy access to major highways, public transportation, St Louis Lambert Airport
- Rooftop swimming pool and observation deck
- Grocery store, deli, dry-cleaner on-site
- Two fitness centers & sauna open 24 hours
- Laundry Room open 24 hours
- Lobby Attendant/Concierge & Camera surveillance 24 hours
- Community Room & Business Center w/WiFi open 24 hours
- Attached Garage Parking for additional monthly fee
- Short-term leases available (two month minimum unfurnished/one month minimum fully furnished)
- Friendly, accommodating staff
UNFURNISHED APARTMENT PRICES:
Studio's (500 s.f.) $594 - 833
Small One Bedroom Apartments (600 s.f.) $654-916
Large Riverfront One Bedroom Apartments (750 s.f.) $880 - 1108
Two Bedroom Apartments (1050 s.f. & 1075 s.f.) $930 - 1463
FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT PRICES:
One Bedroom Convertible $1675/$1800
Large Riverfront One Bedroom $1875/$2025
Two Bedrooms $2075/$2250 (one month minimum lease)
Special discounted apartments starting at $1375/month - limited availability.
Office, Retail and Commercial Space Available
Stop in, call or email for more information or to schedule a tour!
The Gentry's Landing -
"More than you'd expect for less than you'd imagine!
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.