- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Vertical Blinds
- Dogs/Cats accepted. Some restrictions apply.
- Dishwasher in select units
- Minutes to all major highways
- Private patios/balconies in select units
- Private storage units with select apartment homes
- Oversized closets
- 13 spacious garden and townhome floorplans
- Outdoor Pool and social activities
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Weight restriction: 65Pit Bulls, Chows, Akitas, Rottweillers, Doberman (Mini Dobermans also excluded), American Terrier and any mix of aggressive breeds Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 65 Weight Restriction
- $200-$1400 deposit required Cats Allowed
- $200-$1400 deposit required Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION? At Marlborough Trails the most valued asset to us is you, the resident. Your needs & concerns are of the utmost importance to our professional mgmt. staff. We're convenient to Yorkshire shopping center, Kenrick Plaza, golf, South Hampshire Racquet Club & Webster College. Personal service, easy access & affordability, what else could one ask for? FEATURES: Pool and social activities. Oversized rooms, central heat/air, vertical/mini-blinds provided, tile baths, kitchens w/pantry & disposal. Select units: dishwasher, eat-in kitchen, W/D connections, cooking gas and hot water. Deadbolt locks, outside lighting, on-site management, 24-hour emergency, maintenance, storage & cable available. Two laundry facilities handy. AAA Affton Schools. Cats and Dogs accepted; weight restrictions apply. Open daily! Ask about our spacious 1 bedroom apartments!
Ratings & Reviews
Highway 40 to Hanley South exit. South on Hanley/Laclede Station Road to Heege (1/2 block south of Watson). East on Heege to Valcour. Look for us on the west side.
Professionally managed by Rodemyer-Christel, Inc.