10+ Units Available
3 Floor Plans
39 Floor Plans
32 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Saint Louis Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Balcony in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Disability Access in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Elevator in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Fireplace in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Garage in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Gated Access in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Saint Louis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Saint Louis
- Furnished Available Apartments in Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Apartment Deals
- Saint Louis Apartments under $500
- Saint Louis Apartments under $600
- Saint Louis Apartments under $700
- Saint Louis Apartments under $800
- Saint Louis Apartments under $900
- Saint Louis Apartments under $1000
- Saint Louis Apartments under $1100
- Saint Louis Apartments under $1200
- Saint Louis Apartments under $1300
- Saint Louis Apartments under $1400
- Saint Louis Apartments under $1500
- Saint Louis Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Saint Louis
- Cheap Apartments in Saint Louis
- Income Restricted Apartments in Saint Louis
- Loft Layout Apartments in Saint Louis
- Luxury Apartments in Saint Louis
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Saint Louis
- Senior Living Apartments in Saint Louis
- Short Term Apartments in Saint Louis
Apartments Near Saint Louis
- Downtown St Louis
- Near Southside
- Soulard Historic District
- Tower Grove Park
- Central West End Historic District
- DeBaliviere Place
- Forest Park Southeast
- Tower Grove South
- Old North St Louis
- Lafayette Square
- The Hill
- Columbus Square
- Lindenwood Park
- Holly Hills
- Benton Park West
- LaSalle Park
- View All
For SaleSt. Louis, MO Homes for Sale
Living In Saint Louis, MO
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN ST. LOUIS, MO
Situated on the western bank of the Mississippi River, St. Louis offers a spectacular outdoor recreation scene with picturesque trails ideal for hiking and biking alongside the river. The largest city in Missouri, St. Louis also offers amazing cultural experiences through its historic parks and museums, many of which are free to the public.
St. Louis is a city of innovators! Iced tea and the ice cream cone were invented and first served in St. Louis at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition, also known at the 1904 World’s Fair. St. Louis made aviation history in 1912 when the first successful parachute jump made from a moving airplane happened over the Jefferson Barracks Military Post.
Interested in apartments for rent in St. Louis? The city has many unique and diverse neighborhoods to choose from.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ST. LOUIS
St. Louis is home to many family-friendly and historical neighborhoods. Check out our picks for the top neighborhoods to check out when looking for apartments in St. Louis:
- DeBaliviere Place: North of Forest Park, this walkable neighborhood has many historic buildings and gates.
- Dogtown: Dogtown started out as the Irish section of St. Louis, and it’s still the place to be for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
- Downtown St. Louis: With its location on the Mississippi and lots of things to do, Downtown St. Louis is a great place to live. Known for its industrial architecture, Downtown West is a more centrally located neighborhood and home to many repurposed historical warehouses.
- Central West End Historic District: This neighborhood is set apart by historic turn-of-the-century homes, including the former abode of Tennessee Williams.
- Forest Park Southeast: This up-and-coming St. Louis neighborhood is within walking distance of Forest Park and close to the city’s economic hub, the Central Corridor.
- Near Southside: Also known as Peabody–Darst–Webbe, Near Southside has many historic buildings, including the former City Hospital, which was renovated to become upscale condos.
- Florissant: This middle-class suburb is on the north side of St. Louis and has its own decent-sized population of more than 50,000.
- Soulard Historic District: This quaint neighborhood is one of the oldest parts of St. Louis and still contains many original buildings from the 1800s.
- Tower Grove Park: Tower Grove Park is kind of like the “Central Park” of St. Louis. You can find many great apartments in St. Louis around this lovely park.
- Tower Grove South: South of Tower Grove Park, this neighborhood is considered to be one of the best places to live in Missouri.
When looking for apartments for rent in St. Louis, you might also want to check out:
- The Ville: This historic African-American neighborhood is a hotspot for many St. Louis professionals and performers. The Ville neighborhood has a rich cultural history and a strong creative presence.
- Creve Coeur: Home to Missouri Baptist University, Creve-Coeur also boasts seven parks, a golf course and an ice arena.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN ST. LOUISFrom hands-on science centers to world-renowned art museums, there are dozens of top-tier attractions to explore in the city when looking for apartments in St. Louis. Here are our top picks for the best things to do in St. Louis:
- Saint Louis Zoo: Visit this famed zoo to see more than 500 species of animals, including giant anteaters, puffins and jaguars. Though admission to the zoo is free, guests can opt for additional attractions at a low cost, such as feeding stingrays, watching a film in the 4-D theater and going on a safari tour.
- The Magic House: Head to this popular children’s museum in Kirkwood for interactive hands-on learning exhibits.
- You’ll find the Saint Louis Art Museum in Forest Park: From Contemporary and European paintings to 15th-century armor and serene sculpture gardens, this museum displays more than 33,000 artworks.
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Visit the botanical garden to explore more than 6.6 plant specimens.
- The Saint Louis Science Center is south of Forest Park near the St. Louis Children’s Hospital: Explore over 700 interactive exhibits at this attraction, including Mission: Mars where guests can construct a robotic rover to simulate exploring life on Mars.
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery: Take a tour of the largest brewery in the country on the south end of Soulard near Marine Villa. See the packaging plant and the historic brewhouse, and don’t you dare miss the famous Budweiser Clydesdale horses!
- Forest Park: Celebrated as the site of the 1904 World’s Fair, Forest Park is a 1,300-acre park that is now home to the World’s Fair Pavilion, museums, outdoor concerts and jogging trails.
- Gateway Arch: Take in breathtaking views of the city and the Mississippi River atop the 630-foot Gateway Arch. Visible from all points in the city, the arch stretches across the sky and is the tallest man-made monument in the United States.
- The City Museum, a life-size playground with enchanted caves and treehouses for exploring, is a must-see for families.
- The St. Louis area’s oldest and largest dog park is still its most pooch-friendly spot. Pack up your furry pal’s favorite toys for an afternoon of off-leash fun at Southwest City Dog Park in Willmore Park.
GETAWAYS FROM ST. LOUIS
Less than half an hour from St. Louis, Creve Coeur Lake State Park located in Maryland Heights is home to the city’s best beach, with plenty of sand and sun, plus kayak, canoe and bike rentals.
Just outside the city is Laumeier Sculpture Park. This eclectic park in Sunset Hills boasts 60 large-scale sculptures scattered across 105 acres of green space and several beautiful hiking paths.
For more chills and thrills, head 30 minutes west of downtown to ride the roller coasters at Six Flags St. Louis or splash in Hurricane Bay.
You should also check out Purina Farms in Gray Summit. Dog lovers shouldn’t miss this spot which offers tours of the facility and teaches guests about the proper care of cats, dogs and farm animals.
You can also drive just over 2.5 hours to enjoy an afternoon of sunbathing at Osage Beach or a round of 18 at one of several golf courses.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ST. LOUIS, MO
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in St. Louis that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Saint Louis
What is the average rent in Saint Louis?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Saint Louis?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Saint Louis?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Saint Louis?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.