The Seven Es of Autumn Oaks Apartments, Manchester, MO
1102 Autumn Creek Way
Manchester, MO 63088
Tele. No. 1-636-225-5511
1. Excellent appearance. Autumn Oaks Apartments are attractive with well-maintained lawn, shrubs and trees.
2. Excellent amenities. It has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and small but nice fitness center.
3. Excellent neighbors. People are kind and very respectful. It is a joy seeing individuals and families of all different colors walking around the facilities (socially distanced), also well-behaved leashed dogs with their owners.
4. Excellent, clean, spacious apartments with 9-foot ceilings. The living room has a gas fireplace. Very classy. Modern kitchen has a dishwasher. Each apartment has outlets for a washer/dryer. We rented a washer/dryer through Autumn Oaks and, later on, purchased our own set. (Be sure to measure the space available for your own units. Also, many apartments have a balcony.)
5. Excellent staff. The business manager, Barb, is professional, knowledgeable and truly cares about us. When my wife, daughter and I moved in, the handicapped sign for our vehicle was up and welcomed us to our new home. Barb also called me to make sure our family was doing okay during the Covid-19 stay-at-home time. Maintenance issues are dealt with promptly, the same day if possible. John, the maintenance man, works hard to accommodate our needs.
6. Excellent area with good highways. We are two miles from Hwy. 141 and just over three miles from I-270. Nearby are restaurants, gas stations, shopping, parks, doctors, hospitals and more.
7. We moved here 11 months ago. We feel safe and secure. In searching for a place to live, we found some places that were a little lower in price but did not match Autumn Oaks. There are other places nearby that are considerably more expensive. Autumn Oaks provides everything that we need and more at a fair price. Excellent place! Excellent people! Excellent Area!
I lived In Autumn Oaks for 3 years. excellent
customer service. And the Manager Barb was great to work with.
Great location, with easy access to shopping, Highway 141 and Dougherty Ferry Rd. Very good office staff. The manager is Barb, and she is always willing to help with any problems that might develop.
Barb In the leasing office is super kind I highly recommend autumn oaks!!!!!
This apartment complex claims that they only allow dogs 35 pounds and under, but I have seen many large and aggressive dogs around in the two years that I've lived here. One lives in the apartment above me and it's like living next to the train tracks. The noise is absolutely unbearable and shouldn't be happening.
Why are they letting these massive dogs in when these buildings cannot handle 50+ pound animals running rampant non stop? It's a complete injustice to those living under these poor animals. Furthermore, why would owners of big dogs think it's kind to put a large dog in an apartment? It's not kind, it's torture. These dogs are barking non stop and you can hear everything. I'm so fed up with this nonsense.
Why is the leasing office allowing this? This is totally wrong and unfair to those who actually follow the rules. I would love to have a big dog, but it clearly states no dogs over 35 pounds, so I do not have a dog here. Yet, those of us living over or under these poor massive animals are the ones (along with the dogs) who aren't being treated fairly. Be careful when moving in and ask if there's large dogs in your building.
Introducing the newest apartment community in West County. Away from congestion, yet close to major employers, highways, shopping and entertainment. Autumn Oaks is one of the most luxurious apartment homes with large spacious floor plans, unique features and exceptional service at no extra cost. Visit us today and discover why we believe we are one of the finest that West County has to offer...Autumn Oaks.
Open until 5:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.