- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Lee's Summit ISD (adjacent to High School)
- Pre-Approved Renter's Insurance Available
- Prime Location to Summit Fair, Cerner Campuses,...
- 15 Minutes from Downtown Kansas City Close to H...
- Fireside Social Area
- Crown Molding
- Brushed Nickel Hardware and Fixtures*
- Kitchen Backsplash*
- Garden Style Tub
- Custom Cabinetry and Countertops
- Separate Walk-in Shower with Tile Surround*
- Hardwood Style Flooring*
- Pool View
- Framed Bathroom Mirrors*
- Custom Two-tone Paint
- Elegant Trim and Crown Molding Custom Built-in ...
- Premium Appliance Package
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment * Cats accepted * Dogs accepted * $300-$400 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet * $15 Pet Rent per month per pet * Restricted Breeds: * German Shepherd * Anatolian Shepherd * American Pit Bull Terrier * American Bull Dog * Staffordshire Bull Terrier * American Staffordshire Terrier * Rottweiler * Bullmastiff * Akita * Chow Chow * Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids * Doberman (full) * Airedale * Listed above are dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies. Additionally, Pets Accepted
The Manor Homes of Arborwalk Apartments
Welcome to The Manor Homes of Arborwalk Apartments, part of the exciting Arborwalk community in southern Lees Summit. Escape from the stresses of daily life in the scenic grounds and experience a complete residential community with acres of parkland, shops, and offices, all within minutes of charming and vibrant downtown Lees Summit.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for The Manor Homes of Arborwalk Apartments
Great community. Upkeep is great. As an older resident I appreciate the quite relaxing feel of the complex.
I hear of very little crime occurring here as I do of other complexes of its size. Overall I would rate it a ten but would be an 11 if I had more cabinets in my kitchen and if the stove in my unit was better quality because I love to cook. Not clear if I should use 1 star or 5 about noise but seldom hear noise from neighbors.
I really enjoy my place it's peaceful and staff is friendly. It's home away from home . Looking forward to another year here
Thanks to everyone at The Manir Homes at Arborwalk A great living experience.
I would tell them that I love living in this community and this and the management staff only enhances the experience. I feel at home.
This is a great community with the perfect location for parks, convince store, and running trails all within distance. The property is well maintained, clean, and service request are filled rather promptly. Staff are always very friendly and helpful, this is a wonderful community that I would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to live. .
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Milestone's mission is to effectively execute creative strategies, with the highest level of integrity, surpassing the expectations of our associates, residents and investors.