1 Unit Available
3 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Kansas City Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Kansas City
- Apartments with Balcony in Kansas City
- Apartments with Disability Access in Kansas City
- Apartments with Elevator in Kansas City
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Kansas City
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Kansas City
- Apartments with Fireplace in Kansas City
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Kansas City
- Apartments with Garage in Kansas City
- Apartments with Gated Access in Kansas City
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Kansas City
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Kansas City
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Kansas City
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Kansas City
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Kansas City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Kansas City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Kansas City
- Furnished Available Apartments in Kansas City
- Kansas City Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $1100 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $1200 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $1300 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $1400 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $1500 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $2000 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $500 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $600 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $700 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $800 in Kansas City
- Apartments with under $900 in Kansas City
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Kansas City
- Cheap Apartments in Kansas City
- Income Restricted Apartments in Kansas City
- Loft Layout Apartments in Kansas City
- Luxury Apartments in Kansas City
- New Construction Apartments in Kansas City
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Kansas City
- Senior Living Apartments in Kansas City
- Short Term Apartments in Kansas City
Apartments Near Kansas City
- Metropolitan Community College--Kansas City, MO
- City Vision College, MO
- University of Kansas Medical Center, KS
- University of Missouri--Kansas City, MO
- Kansas City Art Institute, MO
- Rockhurst University, MO
- KUMC, KS
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, MO
- Saint Paul School of Theology, MO
- Donnelly College, KS
- Concorde Career College-Kansas City, MO
- Ea La Mar's Cosmetology & Barber College, MO
For SaleKansas City, MO Homes for Sale
Living In Kansas City, MO
As the larger of two adjacent cities with the same name, Kansas City occupies over 300 square miles of prime land at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers in northwestern Missouri. Across the Kansas River, the rail yards and barbecue joints of smaller Kansas City beckon. With the city's dizzying array of cultural institutions, great places to eat and a surprisingly low cost of living, you'll feel right at home in centrally located "K.C."
Kansas City Attractions
Oddly enough, Kansas City's most famous attraction might be the more than 200 working fountains that dot its central core. Rome, Italy, is the only municipality that's known to have a greater absolute number of fountains than K.C. These distinctive water features attract thousands of tourists every year.
Kansas City also boasts a vibrant downtown nightlife district known as City Market. It's also the spiritual home of world-famous Kansas City-style barbecue. Highbrow cultural institutions include the Kansas City Repertory Theatre, the Kansas City Symphony and the Kansas City Ballet.
Kansas City Natural Beauty
The view from any tall building in K.C. offers a sweeping look at the region's two broad river valleys as well as the fertile uplands that define them. In addition to the pocket parks that dot Kansas City's neighborhoods, the area features a number of notable open spaces. Just 10 to 15 miles east of the city lie several popular parks, including Burr Oak Woods, Monkey Mountain Park Reserve and Fleming Park. These expanses of oak savanna are popular with hikers, bikers, joggers and fishers. Hunting for quail, grouse and pheasant is popular on certain designated parcels as well.
Kansas City Apartments
Whether you need a converted warehouse loft in the heart of downtown or a comfortable three-bedroom unit in a modern suburban complex, finding apartments in Kansas City can be a challenge. That's why Apartment Guide is here to serve as the best apartment finder Kansas City has to offer. We offer two ways to search for Kansas City apartments for rent: a convenient, easy-to-use search feature and a laid-back browsing feature. To narrow your search down to downtown Kansas City apartments with 24-hour security, on-site laundry facilities and state-of-the-art gyms, simply enter the appropriate criteria in our search bar. To cast a net that includes nearly all of the apartments in Kansas City, MO, just scroll down the list of buildings and complexes that we provide. Of course, Apartment Guide also lets you search by price to find especially cheap apartments in Kansas City. Whatever your residential needs, we'll be behind you every step of the way.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Kansas City
What is the average rent in Kansas City?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Kansas City?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Kansas City?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Kansas City?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.