AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Chesterfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Garage in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Gated Access in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Chesterfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Chesterfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Chesterfield
Apartments Near Chesterfield
For SaleChesterfield, MO Homes for Sale
Living In Chesterfield, MO
A town located in Missouri, Chesterfield has approximately 48,000 residents. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (24%) here than nationally (14%), while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just over 44, skew older than most cities in Missouri. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 77% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Chesterfield is $430/month more than the state average.
Chesterfield has an average commute time of about 24 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing mode of getting to work, selected by 44% of residents, while public transit is not widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Compared to the national average (7%), Chesterfield has a high percentage of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees, as 19% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Further, 26% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Chesterfield. The four most common are healthcare, scientific, manufacturing, and retail. Together, these industries account for 27% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in management, making it the top profession in the city. Chesterfield workers bring in an average annual income of around $114,000, more than the state average. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Chesterfield
How much does it cost to rent in Chesterfield, MO?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Chesterfield?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Chesterfield?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Chesterfield?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].