1. Home
  2. Mississippi
  3. Wiggins
  4. Apartments for rent in Wiggins, MS

33 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 33 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Wiggins, MS has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Wiggins, MS

A small town in Mississippi, Wiggins has slightly less than 5,000 residents. Young adults aged 15-24 should fit right in, as they account for an above-average 17% of the community. Most residents own their homes in Wiggins, and 41% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $699/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Wiggins will save around $1,100 compared to the state average.

With an average commute time of about 23 minutes, quicker than most cities in the state, Wiggins residents are well aware that traveling to work isn't overly time-consuming. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 30% of residents, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Wiggins has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who possess a high school degree or GED (21%) compared to the national average. Furthermore, 7% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Wiggins residents work in one of two industries: education and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 10% of the workforce in the town. Wiggins workers earn an average annual income of around $51K, slightly less than those elsewhere in the state. The town's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Wiggins

Looking for a cheap Wiggins apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Wiggins, MS Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Wiggins apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Wiggins that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Wiggins apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS