1. Home
  2. Mississippi
  3. Saltillo
  4. Apartments for rent in Saltillo, MS

33 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 33 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >


See what Saltillo, MS has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Saltillo, MS

Saltillo, Mississippi is a small town with just under 5,000 residents. The town's population, at an average age of just over 38, is fairly typical compared to other municipalities in Mississippi, which has an average age of 37. Renters tend to be in the minority in the town, and 68% of residents own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $583/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Saltillo will save around $2,500 compared to the state average.

With an average commute time of about 23 minutes, outperforming most cities in the state, Saltillo residents are well aware that getting to work isn't overly time-consuming. Many residents (47%) drive their car to work, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Compared to the national average (5%), Saltillo has a large number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (8%). In addition, 18% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Saltillo: manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. Combined, these industries make up 26% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 13% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the town. Saltillo workers earn an average annual income of around $66K, about $12,000 more than the average Mississippi resident. However, Saltillo compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Frequently Asked Questions About Saltillo

Looking for a cheap Saltillo apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Saltillo, MS Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Saltillo apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Saltillo that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Saltillo apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

Local Guide