- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 23 acres of award-winning landscaping
- Mature trees
- Sparkling pool with river rock waterfall, sundeck
- Additional pool with picnic area
- Free boat and RV parking
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Cardio and strength-training equipment
- 2 clothes care centers on site
- Scheduled events
- Activities for residents and their guests
- Custom cabinets, countertops, flooring*
- Custom lighting fixtures*
- Open, airy floor plans with elegant design details
- Cozy wood-burning fireplaces in select homes
- Private patio/balcony or sunroom
- Large oversized closets and ample storage
- Laundry rooms or utility closets
- Full-size washer/dryer connections in every home
- *Select apartment homes
- Deposit: 300Pets Allowed: 2 per apartment; No breed restrictions. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Pear Orchard Apartments
Pear Orchard Apartment Homes sets the standard for style and comfort in Ridgeland, MS by offering one, two and three bedroom apartment homes that have been redesigned with you in mind. Select apartment homes feature new cabinets and countertops, updated plumbing fixtures, lighting and kitchen appliances. You will not find a better location that is more convenient to the best dining and shopping that Jackson has to offer. Want to relax? You will love sitting pool side while listening to the waterfall or maybe you would prefer enjoying nature at Friendship Park where we provide direct access into the park. We're also close enough to enjoy the Ride Ridgeland trail and the MS Craft Museum, which was voted 2010 Travel attraction of the year. Come and spoil yourself at Pear Orchard!
Lease terms depend on floor plan and date of move-in.
Pet Policy: No breed or weight restrictions and up to 2 pets per apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
1. Head south on I-55 S toward Exit 104 1.6 mi 2. Take exit 103 for County Line Rd toward Ridgeland 0.2 mi 3. Continue straight 0.2 mi 4. Turn left at County Line Rd 1.4 mi 5. Turn left at S Pear Orchard Rd 6. Community will be on the right
MAA is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on the acquisition, selective development, redevelopment and management of multifamily homes throughout the Southeastern and Southwestern regions of the United States.
Our mission at MAA is to deliver superior service and value for our residents, employees and shareholders. We refer to this as creating "A Brighter View" and we are doing it every day.
In fact, we proudly display "Our Brighter View" plaques at every MAA office just to serve as a daily reminder of our focused mission. MAA is committed to remaining true to our rich tradition of service to each other, to our residents, and to our shareholders. We respect the privilege to providing value to those whose lives we touch.
As of December 1, 2016, MAA owned or had ownership interest in 101,207 operating apartment homes in 305 communities in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, MAA is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MAA and is included in the S&P 500.