- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Manicured grounds with award-winning landscaping
- Three sparkling swimming pools
- Free DVD Rental Library
- Complimentary fax and copy service
- Free boat parking
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Athletic facility with 24 hour access
- cardio and strenght-training equipment
- special events for residents and their guest
- Package acceptance at office
- Newly redesigned apartment homes available
- Open, airy floor plans with gas-log fireplaces
- Private balconies (the perfect outdoor retreat!)
- Gourmet kitchens
- electric stoves with self-cleaning ovens
- large frost-free refrigerators with icemakers
- Full-size washer and dryer connections
- Minutes from shopping and dining
- About one mile to Jackson Internation Airport
- Located in highly-rated Rankin school district
- 2 Pet Limit. No Breed Restrictions. Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Summer Special: 1/2 off application fee and 1/2 off processing fee if leased by 6/18/2017!!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome to Crosswinds, a great place to call home in Pearl. We have unique one, two and three bedroom living spaces. Our community amenties include three sparkling swimming pools, fitness center, and lit tennis courts. At Crosswinds, you're close to everything Jackson has to offer, such as dining, shopping and entertainment because you're only minutes to Interstate 20, and very convenient to the airport. Whatever your needs, you will find the perfect apartment home at Crosswinds.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-20 East: Take Exit 54 Greenfield Rd exit. Take a left onto Hwy 18. Go through next traffic light then take a left onto Hwy 80. Take a right onto Cross Park Drive. The Leasing Office is located at the 3rd Crosswinds entrance
MAA is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on the acquisition, selective development, redevelopment and management of multifamily homes throughout the Southeastern and Southwestern regions of the United States.
Our mission at MAA is to deliver superior service and value for our residents, employees and shareholders. We refer to this as creating "A Brighter View" and we are doing it every day.
In fact, we proudly display "Our Brighter View" plaques at every MAA office just to serve as a daily reminder of our focused mission. MAA is committed to remaining true to our rich tradition of service to each other, to our residents, and to our shareholders. We respect the privilege to providing value to those whose lives we touch.
As of December 1, 2016, MAA owned or had ownership interest in 101,207 operating apartment homes in 305 communities in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, MAA is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MAA and is included in the S&P 500.