We’re here to help. See how Apartment Guide is responding to COVID-19.Learn More

  1. Home
  2. Mississippi
  3. Heidelberg
  4. Apartments for rent in Heidelberg, MS

12 Apartments Available
1 - 12 of 12 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

Property Type


All About

Heidelberg, MS

The small town of Heidelberg, Mississippi is home to approximately 1,000 people. Middle-aged professionals can expect to fit right in, as they account for an above-average portion of the community, while young adults are less well-represented. Heidelberg ranks as the 10th-oldest city in the state with an average age of just under 48. Renters tend to be in the minority in Heidelberg, and 61% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $506/month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Mississippi. Over the course of a year, renters in Heidelberg will save around $3,400 compared to the state average.

Heidelberg has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). In addition, 8% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Heidelberg residents work in one of two industries: manufacturing and retail. Together, these industries account for 14% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, as 8% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Heidelberg workers take home an average annual income of about $33K, around $21,000 less than the average Mississippi resident. Heidelberg's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.

Heidelberg has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Many residents (28%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transportation isn't used. Few workers commute on foot.

Frequently Asked Questions About Heidelberg

Looking for a cheap Heidelberg apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Heidelberg apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Heidelberg that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Heidelberg apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS