AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Woodbury Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Woodbury
- Apartments with Balcony in Woodbury
- Apartments with Disability Access in Woodbury
- Apartments with Elevator in Woodbury
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Woodbury
- Apartments with Fireplace in Woodbury
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Woodbury
- Apartments with Garage in Woodbury
- Apartments with Gated Access in Woodbury
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Woodbury
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Woodbury
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Woodbury
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Woodbury
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Woodbury
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Woodbury
- Furnished Available Apartments in Woodbury
Apartments Near Woodbury
For SaleWoodbury, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Woodbury, MN
A town located in Minnesota, Woodbury has a population of slightly less than 68,000. The city's population, with an average age of just over 36, is younger than most cities in Minnesota. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 79% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be a factor, as the average rent of $1,506 per month is substantially higher than the state average of $991.
Woodbury has a high concentration of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 12% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 23% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are four primary industries in Woodbury: manufacturing, healthcare, retail, and finance. Together, these industries make up 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 13% of the city's population works in management, making it the top profession in the city. Woodbury workers earn an average annual income of about $114K, about $33,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Minnesota. Woodbury's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Woodbury has an average commute time of about 27 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 48% of workers, while public transit isn't used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Woodbury
What is the average rent in Woodbury?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Woodbury?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Woodbury?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Woodbury?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.