1. Home
  2. Minnesota
  3. Spring Grove
  4. Apartments for rent in Spring Grove, MN

60 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 60 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Spring Grove, MN has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Spring Grove, MN

Spring Grove, Minnesota is a small town with approximately 1,000 residents. Retirees are typical, as they account for 27% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young adults feature less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the town's residents, at an average age of just over 46, skew notably older than most cities in Minnesota. Only 20% of residents rent in Spring Grove, as home ownership is common in the town. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $653 a month, which is $338/month less than the state average.

Spring Grove residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not used widely. Walking (3%) isn't a common method of commuting to work, though the number does exceed the national average.

Spring Grove has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education compared to the national average (19%), as 23% possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Further, 3% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Spring Grove: healthcare, agriculture, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 26% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in management, making it the top field in the town. Spring Grove workers bring in an average annual income of about $62,000, about $18,000 less than the state average. The town's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Spring Grove

Looking for a cheap Spring Grove apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Spring Grove, MN Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Spring Grove apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Spring Grove that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Spring Grove apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS