Say hello to downtown St. Paul living with 360-degree skyline and river views, rooftop entertainment and connected skyway access to restaurants and shopping.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
The staff and management are some of the most polite and wonderful people. We appreciate the extent to which you serve the residents! Thank you!
Galtier Towers has made the transition from Minneapolis a decision that I would recommend to all! We have lived here for about 6 months and have been living life to the fullest.
The most positive benefits include:
- Room layouts are the best in the area, the views from our home and the huge balcony (see pictures) is a rare view in the Twin Cities and for the price you seriously can't beat it.
- I've never had community staff members that were so personable and accommodating, there's great events multiple times a month, I caught my first foul ball at a community Saints Game Event! Jane is awesome!
- Functional amenities which we use often.
- Sky-way access in the building, light rail access, the restaurants are too close.
- maintenance has resolved any request we have made the same day.
Galtier Towers really is a community and you won't regret living here. We hope to call this home for years to come. Thanks!
The layouts of the rooms are nice, the amenities with the gym and outdoor pool are great, but the overall resident appreciation is low. The focus of management isn't on current residents. I have experienced several issues with miscommunication with mgmt and issues with facilities such as broken washing machines, gym equipment, etc have long turnaround times. If not for comparatively low rent to the area and convenient location, I would definitely leave.
I've lived in Galtier Towers for five years now, and have had both great experiences and terrible experiences. Some neighbors are kind and courteous, while some are loud, obnoxious, and immature. Some of the office employees are also kind and courteous, while others, and unfortunately the ones that matter, are completely self-serving and do only the bidding of Bigos, the management company. Overall, I'm completely unsatisfied with the customer service offered by the management.
Everybody who works here seems to genuinely enjoy what they do, and that goes a long way. Sometimes notice of entry isn't as timely as it could be, and I feel like a lot of the recent upgrades are more form than function.