AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Saint Paul Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Balcony in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Disability Access in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Elevator in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Fireplace in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Garage in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Gated Access in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Saint Paul
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Saint Paul
- Furnished Available Apartments in Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $1100 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $1200 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $1300 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $1400 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $1500 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $2000 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $600 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $700 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $800 in Saint Paul
- Apartments with under $900 in Saint Paul
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Saint Paul
- Cheap Apartments in Saint Paul
- Income Restricted Apartments in Saint Paul
- Loft Layout Apartments in Saint Paul
- Luxury Apartments in Saint Paul
- New Construction Apartments in Saint Paul
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Saint Paul
- Senior Living Apartments in Saint Paul
- Short Term Apartments in Saint Paul
Apartments Near Saint Paul
- Minneapolis, MN
- Roseville, MN
- Woodbury, MN
- West Saint Paul, MN
- Maplewood, MN
- Shoreview, MN
- New Brighton, MN
- Twin Cities, MN
- Oakdale, MN
- Little Canada, MN
- Inver Grove Heights, MN
- South Saint Paul, MN
- Mendota Heights, MN
- Saint Anthony, MN
- North Saint Paul, MN
- Falcon Heights, MN
- Fort Snelling, MN
- Arden Hills, MN
- Vadnais Heights, MN
- Newport, MN
- Saint Paul College, MN
- College of Visual Arts, MN
- Metropolitan State University, MN
- Concordia University--St Paul, MN
- Hamline University, MN
- Macalester College, MN
- East Metro Opportunities Industrialization Center, MN
- St Catherine University, MN
- Scot Lewis School--St Paul, MN
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, MN
Living In Saint Paul, MN
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN SAINT PAUL, MN
The older of the Twin Cities, Saint Paul is also the quieter sibling. Where Minneapolis beats with the pulse of a modern, urban city, Saint Paul feels calmer, with well-established neighborhoods that are more hippy than hipster. Head west across the Mississippi River to enjoy vibrant nightlife in the middle of Minneapolis's modern skyscrapers, but stay in St. Paul for a historic feel, a location near the state capitol and a diverse array of ethnic neighborhoods and apartments for rent.
NEIGHBORHOODS AND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SAINT PAUL
The Saint Paul area is home to a huge range of apartment styles, from low-rise homes near Battle Creek Park to modern communities with pools and heated underground parking in Highland Park. Filled with apartments in stately brick buildings, St. Paul's historic downtown is experiencing a renaissance that's bringing new art galleries, restaurants and bars within walking distance of the Xcel Energy Center and the St. Paul Farmers Market.
PET-FRIENDLY SAINT PAUL
With four off-leash dog parks in Saint Paul alone, Twin Cities pet owners have lots of options for a fun day with a four-legged buddy. Meeker Island Dog Park wins best in show for its secluded dog beach on the Mississippi River, though some judge that Maplewood's Battle Creek Dog Park deserves the top prize for its wooded trails and swimming pond.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN SAINT PAUL
For free entertainment in Saint Paul, take your pick of a never-ending stream of festivals, stroll past beautiful Victorian architecture on Summit Avenue, tour a local brewery, or catch a spectacular view from the historic Cathedral of Saint Paul. Also free, Como Park Zoo & Conservatory wins rave reviews with locals and visitors alike.
SAINT PAUL'S BEST ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
After finding your apartment for rent in Saint Paul, you'll want to find something fun to do with the family. The Twin Cities metro area makes entertaining kids easy with interactive museums like The Works, historic attractions like Fort Snelling, and beautiful parks that host summertime concerts and movie screenings.
Check out our top picks for the best family-friendly activities in the Saint Paul area:
- Minnesota Children's Museum: At this museum dedicated to creative play, kids can climb a four-story tower, pretend to be firefighters in a miniature Saint Paul or work their way through a laser maze.
- Mall of America: America's largest mall is much more than a collection of stores. Spend some time hurtling down indoor roller coasters, tour the aquarium, or pack a swimsuit to enjoy the Great Wolf Lodge water park.
- Science Museum of Minnesota: Discover the wonders of dinosaurs, the human body and the Mississippi River at this museum that aims to inspire scientific learning.
- Hidden Falls Regional Park: Escape to the forest without leaving Saint Paul at this beautiful park. Hike nearly seven miles of wooded trails along the Mississippi, fish for walleye, or plan a picnic using the park's BBQ grills.
- Local Festivals: Saint Paul loves to celebrate its diversity, and festivals take place all year long. Start the year with the parades of the St. Paul Winter Carnival, and continue the celebrations with Irish Day and the Festival of Nations.
SAINT PAUL'S BEST SCHOOLS
St. Paul's charter schools routinely win accolades as some of Minnesota's most exceptional educational institutions. For the best public schools, search for an apartment for rent in Saint Paul's eastern suburbs like Woodbury and northern suburbs like White Bear Lake and Mahtomedi.
GETAWAYS FROM SAINT PAUL
In the Land of 10,000 Lakes, it's easy to find a deserted stretch of sand in the summer months. The best beaches are north of the city at Long Lake Regional Park and east at Pemble's Access. You can also hop in the car for the two-hour drive to Duluth to enjoy fishing, boating and water-skiing on Lake Superior.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SAINT PAUL
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in Saint Paul that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Saint Paul
What is the average rent in Saint Paul?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Saint Paul?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Saint Paul?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Saint Paul?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.