- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Community Clubhouse
- Gorgeous City Park & Playground Area Within Wal...
- Pet Friendly Community
- Private Garages Available For Rent
- Participants In A Water, Sewer & Trash Conserva...
- Ample Off-Street Parking Available
- Bathtub Or Standing Shower
- Central Air-Conditioning*
- Huge Bedrooms With Wall Length Closets
- Wi-Fi Included In Select Homes
- Large Entryway Coat Closet
- Amazing Kitchen Pantry*
- Adjoining Living & Dining Room Area
- Standard Electric Kitchen Appliances
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- The Villages of Essex Park Is A Pet Friendly Community! Cats & Dogs Welcome! * - Limit of 2 pets per home. * - Pet Rent: $25 per month (per pet). * - Pet Deposit Fee: $200 (Non-Refundable) per pet, due at time of move-in. * Pets must be older than 1 year and vet records are required at time of move-in. Some breed restrictions apply. Please call for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Villages At Essex Park
Our beautiful 1, 2 and 3 bedroom rentals include huge living spaces, a private patio or balcony and large kitchens! Located in Rochester, Minnesota, there are endless opportunities for dining, shopping, and entertainment. Look no further! Call The Villages at Essex Park to schedule a private tour of your new apartment home! * Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Select apartments at The Villages at Essex Park participate in an affordable housing program. Please contact our leasing office for more information and how to qualify.
Select apartments at The Villages at Essex Park participate in an affordable housing program. The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $37,260
- 2 Occupants: $42,540
- 3 Occupants: $47,880
- 4 Occupants: $53,160
- 5 Occupants: $57,420
- 6 Occupants: $61,680
To maintain the integrity of the community - credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
PET POLICY: The Villages of Essex Park Is A Pet Friendly Community! Cats & Dogs Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per home.
- Pet Rent: $25 per month (per pet).
- Pet Deposit Fee: $200 (Non-Refundable) per pet, due at time of move-in.
Pets must be older than 1 year and vet records are required at time of move-in. Some breed restrictions apply. Please call for more details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
From Hwy. 52: Take the Exit for 37th Street (Exit 58). Go East on 37th Street to W. River Rd. (Approx. 1 Mile). Turn Left on to W. River Rd and Follow to 41st Street NW (< 0.5 Miles). Turn Left on to 41st Street and take your first right into The Villages at Essex Park parking lot. Feel free to call for directions as well!
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.