AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Plymouth Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Plymouth
- Apartments with Balcony in Plymouth
- Apartments with Disability Access in Plymouth
- Apartments with Elevator in Plymouth
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Plymouth
- Apartments with Fireplace in Plymouth
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Plymouth
- Apartments with Garage in Plymouth
- Apartments with Gated Access in Plymouth
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Plymouth
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Plymouth
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Plymouth
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Plymouth
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Plymouth
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Plymouth
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Plymouth
- Furnished Available Apartments in Plymouth
Apartments Near Plymouth
For SalePlymouth, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Plymouth, MN
Plymouth, Minnesota is a small city with a population of approximately 76,000. The city's population, with an average age of just over 39, is middle-of-the-pack compared to other cities in Minnesota, which has an average age of 38. Renters tend to be in the minority in Plymouth, and 72% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Plymouth is $285 a month more than the state average.
Compared to the national average (7%), Plymouth has a high number of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 12% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 25% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. If you're looking for a number of career options, Plymouth has a surplus. The five most common industries are manufacturing, retail, healthcare, scientific, and finance. Together, these industries make up 37% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in management, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of nearly $107,000, Plymouth workers take home about $26,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Minnesota. Plymouth's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Plymouth has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Many residents (48%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not used extensively. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Plymouth
What is the average rent in Plymouth?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Plymouth?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Plymouth?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Plymouth?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].