AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Oakdale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Oakdale
- Apartments with Balcony in Oakdale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Oakdale
- Apartments with Elevator in Oakdale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Oakdale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Oakdale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Oakdale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Oakdale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Oakdale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Oakdale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Oakdale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Oakdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Oakdale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Oakdale
- Oakdale Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $1100 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $1200 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $1300 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $1400 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $1500 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $2000 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $800 in Oakdale
- Apartments with under $900 in Oakdale
Apartments Near Oakdale
- Saint Paul, MN
- Woodbury, MN
- Roseville, MN
- White Bear Lake, MN
- Maplewood, MN
- Cottage Grove, MN
- Inver Grove Heights, MN
- West Saint Paul, MN
- Little Canada, MN
- South Saint Paul, MN
- North Saint Paul, MN
- Landfall Village, MN
- Vadnais Heights, MN
- Newport, MN
- Lake Elmo, MN
- Grey Cloud Island, MN
- Mahtomedi, MN
- St. Paul Park, MN
- Bayport, MN
- West Lakeland, MN
For SaleOakdale, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Oakdale, MN
Oakdale is a small city in Minnesota with just over 28,000 residents. The city's population, at an average age of just over 39, skews younger than most cities in Minnesota. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 76% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,083 a month, exceeding the state average by $91 a month, relatively high rent costs could be a contributing factor in the higher levels of ownership.
Oakdale has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education compared to the national average (19%), as 24% possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Further, 5% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Oakdale, the most common four of which are healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 31% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 11% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Oakdale workers earn an average annual income of around $81,000, about the same as those elsewhere in the state. However, Oakdale compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Oakdale has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Many residents (52%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not extensively used. Few commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Oakdale
What is the average rent in Oakdale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Oakdale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Oakdale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Oakdale?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.