1. Home
  2. Minnesota
  3. New London
  4. Apartments for rent in New London, MN

27 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 27 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what New London, MN has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In New London, MN

A small town in Minnesota, New London has just over 1,000 residents. Retirees are commonplace, as they account for 25% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the town's residents, at an average age of just under 44, skew older than most cities in Minnesota. Only 25% of residents rent in New London, as most own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $841 a month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Minnesota. Each month, renters in New London will pay around $150 less compared to the state average.

New London has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education compared to the national average (19%), as 24% have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. In addition, 2% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many New London residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, construction, and education. Combined, these industries account for 26% of the workforce in the town. With an average annual income of just over $64K, New London workers earn less than the average Minnesota resident. New London's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).

New London has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 46% of workers, while public transit is not used extensively. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About New London

Looking for a cheap New London apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our New London, MN Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly New London apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in New London that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only New London apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS