AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
New Hope Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in New Hope
- Apartments with Balcony in New Hope
- Apartments with Disability Access in New Hope
- Apartments with Elevator in New Hope
- Apartments with Extra Storage in New Hope
- Apartments with Fireplace in New Hope
- Apartments with Fitness Center in New Hope
- Apartments with Garage in New Hope
- Apartments with Gated Access in New Hope
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in New Hope
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in New Hope
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in New Hope
- Apartments with Utilities Included in New Hope
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in New Hope
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in New Hope
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in New Hope
- Furnished Available Apartments in New Hope
- New Hope Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in New Hope
- Apartments with under $1100 in New Hope
- Apartments with under $1200 in New Hope
- Apartments with under $1300 in New Hope
- Apartments with under $1400 in New Hope
- Apartments with under $1500 in New Hope
- Apartments with under $2000 in New Hope
- Apartments with under $900 in New Hope
Apartments Near New Hope
Living In New Hope, MN
New Hope, a town in Minnesota, has a population of just under 21,000. Families with young children can expect to fit right in, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the community, while young adults figure less prominently in the demographics. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 45% of residents rent. At $953/month, the average rent is roughly equal to the state average.
New Hope has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Driving is the most common mode of getting to work, chosen by 44% of residents, while public transit is not used widely. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
There are four primary industries in New Hope: healthcare, retail, entertainment, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 25% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of almost $71,000, New Hope workers earn less than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345. New Hope has a relatively high concentration of college graduates compared to the national average (13%), as 17% of the city's residents over the age of 25 possess a BA, BS, or BFA. Additionally, 23% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About New Hope
What is the average rent in New Hope?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in New Hope?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in New Hope?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in New Hope?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.