AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Maple Grove Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Balcony in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Disability Access in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Elevator in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Fireplace in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Garage in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Gated Access in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Maple Grove
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Maple Grove
- Furnished Available Apartments in Maple Grove
Apartments Near Maple Grove
For SaleMaple Grove, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Maple Grove, MN
The small city of Maple Grove, Minnesota is home to slightly more than 68,000 residents. At an average age of just under 38, the city's population is younger than most cities in Minnesota. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 85% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Maple Grove is $494 a month more than the state average.
Maple Grove residents have a plethora of industries from which to choose. The five most common are manufacturing, retail, healthcare, scientific, and education. Together, these industries account for 36% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in management, as 12% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of around $111K, Maple Grove workers bring in about $31,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Minnesota. Maple Grove's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (7%), Maple Grove has a large concentration of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 11% have earned a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Further, 24% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Maple Grove residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes, slower than the Minnesota average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (48%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit isn't used much. A small percentage of commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Maple Grove
What is the average rent in Maple Grove?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Maple Grove?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Maple Grove?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Maple Grove?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.