Just an fyi... as a current renter... you get "points" to leave positive reviews. The points add up to getting free store gift cards!!! That's why there are so many positive reviews!!!
Run away from this cockroach infested, trash overflowing, dirty carpeted, bed bug infested, old complex that has laundry machines that rarely work... & back 2 the bedbugs...do you really want to share the washers with neighbors that have bugs?! NO!!!
It smells so bad in the buildings!!
The elevators barely work!
They gave the walls a new striped paint job & call it "luxury apartments" now.
The balcony colors are laughable!!
People are moving out constantly!
The manager is an incompetent db on a power trip. And he is not helpful. He hides in his office all day so he doesnt have to deal with problems!
Maintenance staff is always changing bc this place is a hole & who would want to work in that kind of environment...
Needless to say...this is an overpriced depressing, smelly, place to be stuck in for a lease term!!!
Worst mistake I ever made.
I will be paying the $2000 break your lease fee, just bc I cant handle living in this slum!!!
Rent is took high
They have a cockroach problem
We lived at Parkway Apartments (recently rebranded to "Renew Eden Prairie") for just over 5 years.
- Noise. Very bad, and the main reason for us eventually moving out. Parkway has 5 buildings. We lived in two of them over the years. Both were very bad with noise. The problem is inherent in the construction of the buildings themselves, so cannot be easily solved. If your apartment shares a wall with any stairwell, especially the center stairwell, you will hear stomping even on the other side of your apartment. If you don't live on the top floor, you will easily hear the upstairs neighbors walking around. You will hear bass from neighbors, even on the far side of your apartment away from them. Kids running in the hallway was often a noisy problem. You will even hear the people below you when they open/close doors, cabinets, turn on their TV, etc. The noise here was the worst of all places we have lived at.
- Water and related appliances. The sinks in the bathrooms were small and water pressure was acceptable but not great. The walk-in showers did not have enough water pressure to push water even to the far wall of the shower.
- Intrusion. As noted in other reviews, maintenance may enter without notifying ahead of time. We had a security system and when confronted with video evidence of a maintenance person entering, they apologized and said he entered the wrong apartment. There were no more incidents after that until we gave our move-out notice. After the notice, maintenance entered many times to see what work they needed to do. They gave notice for some of these visits, but sometimes they skipped the announced times and entered at other times instead, and they visited more frequently than announced.
- Deposit not returned. Typical in the industry, but inexcusable regardless. Charged for supposed cleaning of appliances they were discarding anyway (to replace with new ones).
- Did not reimburse the money on our laundry card we turned back in at move-out.
They have made repeated mistakes with my lease and do not follow up with concerns. Also, amenities rarely in working order.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our offices are temporarily closed to in-person visits, however, you may communicate via email or phone during regular business hours. Helping you find the perfect home remains our priority. Please review our website to take advantage of our Virtual Tours and learn more about Self-Guided Tours. ReNew Eden Prairie, located in the highly coveted Eden Prairie neighborhood, is surrounded by beautiful walking trails and only minutes away from the Mall of America and downtown Minneapolis, offering the perfect combination of recreation and location. As a resident of ReNew Eden Prairie, you'll enjoy our three resort-style swimming pools and hot tub, expansive fitness studio, racquetball court, updated grilling pavilion, resident business center, and complimentary coffee and Wi-Fi in our clubhouse. Our renovated apartments offer generous floorplans with designer finishes and each apartment home includes heated underground parking. Schedule a tour today to see why residents love calling our community home!
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.