Complete your application in January and receive a credit on your account to reimburse your $150 administrative fee!
They have a cockroach problem
We lived at Parkway Apartments (recently rebranded to "Renew Eden Prairie") for just over 5 years.
- Noise. Very bad, and the main reason for us eventually moving out. Parkway has 5 buildings. We lived in two of them over the years. Both were very bad with noise. The problem is inherent in the construction of the buildings themselves, so cannot be easily solved. If your apartment shares a wall with any stairwell, especially the center stairwell, you will hear stomping even on the other side of your apartment. If you don't live on the top floor, you will easily hear the upstairs neighbors walking around. You will hear bass from neighbors, even on the far side of your apartment away from them. Kids running in the hallway was often a noisy problem. You will even hear the people below you when they open/close doors, cabinets, turn on their TV, etc. The noise here was the worst of all places we have lived at.
- Water and related appliances. The sinks in the bathrooms were small and water pressure was acceptable but not great. The walk-in showers did not have enough water pressure to push water even to the far wall of the shower.
- Intrusion. As noted in other reviews, maintenance may enter without notifying ahead of time. We had a security system and when confronted with video evidence of a maintenance person entering, they apologized and said he entered the wrong apartment. There were no more incidents after that until we gave our move-out notice. After the notice, maintenance entered many times to see what work they needed to do. They gave notice for some of these visits, but sometimes they skipped the announced times and entered at other times instead, and they visited more frequently than announced.
- Deposit not returned. Typical in the industry, but inexcusable regardless. Charged for supposed cleaning of appliances they were discarding anyway (to replace with new ones).
- Did not reimburse the money on our laundry card we turned back in at move-out.
They have made repeated mistakes with my lease and do not follow up with concerns. Also, amenities rarely in working order.
I loved the property and all the amenities. Vincent was great at showing the place and answering all of my questions.
I have lived at Parkway three years now and couldn't be happier. The staff, ALL of them from Office to Maintenance to Management have been wonderful. Always quick to address any issue that may arise and resolve to complete satisfaction. Grounds are well maintained and groomed regularly and a quiet, pleasant population is maintained . I happily recommend The Park At Cjty West as your home.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
ReNew Eden Prairie, located in the highly coveted Eden Prairie neighborhood, is surrounded by beautiful walking trails and only minutes away from the Mall of America and downtown Minneapolis, offering the perfect combination of recreation and location. As a resident of ReNew Eden Prairie, you'll enjoy our three resort-style swimming pools and hot tub, expansive fitness studio, racquetball court, updated grilling pavilion, resident business center, and complimentary coffee and Wi-Fi in our clubhouse. Our renovated apartments offer generous floorplans with designer finishes and each apartment home includes heated underground parking. Schedule a tour today to see why residents love calling our community home!