AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Duluth Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Duluth
- Apartments with Balcony in Duluth
- Apartments with Disability Access in Duluth
- Apartments with Elevator in Duluth
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Duluth
- Apartments with Fireplace in Duluth
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Duluth
- Apartments with Garage in Duluth
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Duluth
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Duluth
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Duluth
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Duluth
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Duluth
- Furnished Available Apartments in Duluth
- Duluth Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $1100 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $1200 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $1300 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $1400 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $1500 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $2000 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $700 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $800 in Duluth
- Apartments with under $900 in Duluth
Apartments Near Duluth
Living In Duluth, MN
Duluth is a small city in Minnesota with approximately 86,000 residents. Young adults (15-24) should feel right at home, as they make up an above-average 23% of the community. At an average age of just under 38, the city's population is younger than most cities in Minnesota. Most Duluth residents own their homes, and 40% of residents rent. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $847/month, which is $144/month less than the state average.
Duluth residents have an average commute of about 18 minutes, faster than the state average of about 25 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common way to get to work, opted for by 43% of residents, while public transportation is not widely used. Walking (3%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number does exceed the national average.
Among residents older than 25 in Duluth, 14% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 6% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Duluth residents work in one of four industries: healthcare, retail, entertainment, and education. Together, these industries account for 33% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 6% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Duluth workers take home an average annual income of about $62,000, about $18,000 less than the average Minnesota resident. Duluth's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Duluth
What is the average rent in Duluth?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Duluth?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Duluth?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Duluth?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.