1. Home
  2. Minnesota
  3. Dilworth
  4. Apartments for rent in Dilworth, MN

119 Apartments Available
1 - 22 of 119 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Dilworth, MN has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Dilworth, MN

The small town of Dilworth, Minnesota is home to approximately 4,000 residents. Families with young children are a frequent sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the community. Overall, the town's residents, at an average age of just under 37, are younger than most cities in Minnesota. The majority of residents own their homes in Dilworth, and 36% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $797 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Dilworth will save around $2,300 compared to the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Dilworth has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have an Associate's degree (8%). Further, 18% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Dilworth residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and education. Combined, these industries account for 26% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 11% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of nearly $66,000, Dilworth workers earn about $15,000 less than the average Minnesota resident. The town's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.

Dilworth has an average commute time of about 21 minutes, quicker than the Minnesota average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (47%) drive their car to work, while public transportation is not used. A small percentage of commuters walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Dilworth

Looking for a cheap Dilworth apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Dilworth, MN Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Dilworth apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Dilworth that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Dilworth apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS