7 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Coon Rapids Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Balcony in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Disability Access in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Elevator in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Fireplace in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Garage in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Coon Rapids
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Coon Rapids
- Furnished Available Apartments in Coon Rapids
Apartments Near Coon Rapids
For SaleCoon Rapids, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Coon Rapids, MN
A small city located in Minnesota, Coon Rapids has a population of slightly more than 62,000. At an average age of just under 39, the city's residents skew younger than most cities in Minnesota. Just 24% of residents rent in Coon Rapids, as home ownership is common in the area. The average rent for Coon Rapids is $135 per month more than the state average.
With an average commute time of about 29 minutes, longer than most cities in Minnesota, Coon Rapids residents know that getting to work takes some patience. Many residents (49%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not used extensively. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
Coon Rapids has a high number of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (9%) compared to the national average (5%). Further, 18% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Coon Rapids residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. Together, these industries account for 27% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top field in the city. Coon Rapids workers earn an average annual income of about $79K, roughly the same as the state average. Coon Rapids, however, compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Coon Rapids
What is the average rent in Coon Rapids?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Coon Rapids?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Coon Rapids?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Coon Rapids?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].