AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Burnsville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Burnsville
- Apartments with Balcony in Burnsville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Burnsville
- Apartments with Elevator in Burnsville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Burnsville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Burnsville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Burnsville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Burnsville
- Apartments with Garage in Burnsville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Burnsville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Burnsville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Burnsville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Burnsville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Burnsville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Burnsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Burnsville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Burnsville
Apartments Near Burnsville
For SaleBurnsville, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Burnsville, MN
Burnsville, a small city in Minnesota, has a population of slightly more than 61,000. The city's residents, with an average age of just under 38, skew younger than most cities in Minnesota. The majority of Burnsville residents own their homes, and 36% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,137 per month is substantially higher than the state average of $991.
Burnsville residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Many residents (48%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
Compared to the national average (21%), Burnsville has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (26%). Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Burnsville. The four most common are retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, making it the top profession in the city. Burnsville workers take home an average annual income of just under $80,000, roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in Minnesota. Burnsville, however, compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Burnsville
What is the average rent in Burnsville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Burnsville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Burnsville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Burnsville?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.