7 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Blaine Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Blaine
- Apartments with Balcony in Blaine
- Apartments with Disability Access in Blaine
- Apartments with Elevator in Blaine
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Blaine
- Apartments with Fireplace in Blaine
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Blaine
- Apartments with Garage in Blaine
- Apartments with Gated Access in Blaine
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Blaine
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Blaine
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Blaine
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Blaine
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Blaine
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Blaine
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Blaine
- Furnished Available Apartments in Blaine
Apartments Near Blaine
For SaleBlaine, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Blaine, MN
A town located in Minnesota, Blaine has a population of approximately 62,000. The city's population, with an average age of just under 37, skews younger than most cities in Minnesota. Most residents own their homes in Blaine, and 14% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,210 per month, exceeding the state average by $219 a month, relatively high rent costs may be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Compared to the national average (19%), Blaine has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree (25%). Additionally, 6% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Blaine residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. Together, these industries make up 26% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of just over $91,000, Blaine workers bring in about $11,000 more than the average Minnesota resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
With an average commute time of about 29 minutes, slower than most cities in the state, Blaine residents know that getting to work takes some patience. Many residents (49%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is not used much. Few workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Blaine
What is the average rent in Blaine?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Blaine?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Blaine?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Blaine?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.