AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Apple Valley Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Balcony in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Disability Access in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Elevator in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Fireplace in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Garage in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Gated Access in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Apple Valley
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Apple Valley
- Furnished Available Apartments in Apple Valley
Apartments Near Apple Valley
For SaleApple Valley, MN Homes for Sale
Living In Apple Valley, MN
Apple Valley, Minnesota is a small city with a population of slightly more than 51,000. With an average age of just over 38, the city's residents are younger than most cities in Minnesota. The majority of residents own their homes in Apple Valley, and 21% of residents rent. The average rent for Apple Valley is $243 per month more than the state average.
Apple Valley has an average commute time of about 27 minutes. Driving is the typical mode of getting to work, opted for by 50% of commuters, while public transportation is not used much. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Apple Valley has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (29%) compared to the national average (21%). There are five primary industries in Apple Valley: retail, healthcare, manufacturing, entertainment, and education. Combined, these industries make up 32% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of residents work in management, making it the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of nearly $98,000, Apple Valley workers take home about $17,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Minnesota. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Apple Valley
What is the average rent in Apple Valley?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Apple Valley?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Apple Valley?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Apple Valley?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.