AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Swartz Creek Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Balcony in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Garage in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Swartz Creek
- Furnished Available Apartments in Swartz Creek
- Swartz Creek Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with under $1100 in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with under $1200 in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with under $1300 in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with under $1400 in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with under $1500 in Swartz Creek
- Apartments with under $2000 in Swartz Creek
Apartments Near Swartz Creek
Living In Swartz Creek, MI
Swartz Creek, a small town in Michigan, has a population of approximately 6,000. Young professionals can expect to feel welcome, as they account for an above-average percentage of the community, though retirees also feature prominently in the demographics. At an average age of just under 43, the town's residents skew older than most cities in Michigan. The majority of Swartz Creek residents own their homes, and 27% of residents rent. With a relatively low average rent of $688 per month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Michigan. Each month, renters in Swartz Creek will save around $187 compared to the state average.
Averaging about 31 minutes, Swartz Creek's commute time is longer than the state average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (40%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transportation isn't used much. Not many commuters walk to work.
Compared to the national average (5%), Swartz Creek has a large number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (10%). In addition, 9% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Swartz Creek residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Combined, these industries account for 24% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in transportation, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of almost $59K, Swartz Creek workers earn roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. Swartz Creek, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Swartz Creek
How much does it cost to rent in Swartz Creek, MI?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Swartz Creek?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Swartz Creek?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Swartz Creek?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.