AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Shelby Township Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Balcony in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Disability Access in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Fireplace in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Garage in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Shelby Township
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Shelby Township
- Furnished Available Apartments in Shelby Township
- Shelby Township Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Shelby Township
- Apartments with under $1100 in Shelby Township
- Apartments with under $1200 in Shelby Township
- Apartments with under $1300 in Shelby Township
- Apartments with under $1400 in Shelby Township
- Apartments with under $1500 in Shelby Township
- Apartments with under $2000 in Shelby Township
- Apartments with under $800 in Shelby Township
Apartments Near Shelby Township
Living In Shelby Township, MI
Located on the north end of the Detroit metro area, Shelby Township offers residents a variety of apartments and things to do. From the nearby Lakeside Mall to numerous area parks and golf courses, there is something for everyone in Shelby Township.
If you love the outdoors, you'll enjoy living in Shelby Township apartments. Several parks are scattered throughout the city offering residents plenty of greenspace to relax, picnic and exercise. These parks are also the center of many community events including Easter egg hunts, art fairs, fireworks, holiday events and more. And, if you are new to the area and would like to meet your neighbors, sign up for an adult or senior sports league like softball. Get the whole family active and sign your children up for little league and other events held at the parks. Also, be sure to check out the Burgess-Shadbush Tract and Nature Center to explore local the wildlife and foliage.
After spending the day outdoors or at the mall, refuel at one of Shelby Township's locally-based restaurants. Start at Ken's Cozy Cafe for savory homemade soups, deli sandwiches, large breakfast portions and great service. For dinner and a long list of wine options, dine out at Filippa's Wine Barrel, or if you are in a hurry, pick up something from their Goods to Go menu and enjoy your meal at your Shelby Township apartment. Then, to top it all off, treat yourself to something sweet at Ashby's Sterling Ice Cream Parlor. You won't have to worry about firing up your Shelby Township apartment kitchen with so many delicious dishes to try.
If you are ready to start searching for Shelby Township apartments, don't let it become a chore. Rely on ApartmentGuide.com's simple search features and detailed listings to quickly search for apartments in Shelby Township.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Shelby Township
How much does it cost to rent in Shelby Township, MI?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Shelby Township?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Shelby Township?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Shelby Township?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.