AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Saginaw Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Saginaw
- Apartments with Balcony in Saginaw
- Apartments with Disability Access in Saginaw
- Apartments with Elevator in Saginaw
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Saginaw
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Saginaw
- Apartments with Garage in Saginaw
- Apartments with Gated Access in Saginaw
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Saginaw
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Saginaw
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Saginaw
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Saginaw
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Saginaw
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Saginaw
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Saginaw
- Furnished Available Apartments in Saginaw
Apartments Near Saginaw
For SaleSaginaw, MI Homes for Sale
Living In Saginaw, MI
Saginaw, Michigan is a town with a population of approximately 49,000. The city's population, at an average age of just under 37, is younger than most cities in Michigan. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 60% of residents own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $680 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Saginaw will save around $2,300 compared to the state average.
With an average commute time of about 20 minutes, outperforming most cities in the state, Saginaw residents have found that it isn't overly time-consuming to travel to work. Many residents (33%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation is not extensively used. Few workers commute on foot.
There are two primary industries in Saginaw: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 13% of the city's workforce. Saginaw workers earn an average annual income of about $38K, around $24,000 less than the Michigan average. The city's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average, Saginaw has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 with a high school degree or equivalent (23%). Furthermore, 5% possess a Bachelor's degree and 2% have a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Saginaw
What is the average rent in Saginaw?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Saginaw?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Saginaw?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Saginaw?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.