- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Walking or biking trails
- Adjacent to Hampton Golf course
- Highly rated Rochester schools
- Close to "Automation Alley" with Chrysler's HQ
- Near Oakland Technology Park, Volkswagen
- Three miles east of Rochester Hills
- Convenient freeway access to I-75 and M-59
- Five miles northeast of Troy's vibrant business
- Less than ten miles from Somerset Collection
- Pets welcome - dogs of all sizes
- Social and networking events
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- Spacious 1, 2 bedroom apartments
- 3 bedroom townhomes
- Private apartment entrance
- Upgraded kitchens w/ new cabinets and appliances*
- Faux hardwood flooring*
- Upgraded interior lighting and hardware*
- Utility room*
- Ceramic tile entryway
- Cathedral ceiling*
- Creative bonus room*
- Built-in book shelves
- Ceramic tile bath
- *Select homes
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Oaks At Hampton Apartments
The Oaks at Hampton is ideally located in Rochester Hills, two miles from M-59 and less than eight miles from I-75, in the Rochester School District. This community is five miles from "Automation Alley" and Troy, Michigan, one of the Detroit Metropolitan Area's premier business and technology centers. The community is located approximately twenty five miles from Farmington Hills and downtown Detroit. The Oaks at Hampton is part of the Hampton Planned Community, which provides residents with access to outstanding community features including a swimming pool, tennis court, golf course, and walking trails. Apartment home and townhome features include washer and dryer, walk-in closets, built-in shelving, ceramic tile bath, and assigned, covered parking.
10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Oaks At Hampton Apartments
It's quiet. Private entry apartments. Places to walk. Close to lots of things.
Maintenance and office staff.
I like the apartment, the space, the people, the surroundings.
It's very quiet and close to everything
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From M-59: take the M-150 Exit toward Rochester/Troy. Travel north on Rochester Road for about two miles, then turn right on Hamlin Road headed east. Travel about a half mile, turn right on Regency Drive and then turn right on Dorchester Drive. * From I-75: take the Rochester Road exit-Exit 67. Travel north on Rochester Road for six and a half miles, and turn right on Hamlin Road headed east. Travel about a half mile, turn right on Regency Drive, then turn right on Dorchester Drive.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.