- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Private, gated community
- Private entrances
- Elegant clubhouse
- Fully equipped fitness center w/ sauna open 24hrs
- Spacious floorplans
- Full size washer and dryer
- Spacious kitchens w/ great lighting
- Cozy fireplaces with tile hearths *Select Units
- Private patios and balconies
- Oversized closets
- Carports Available at Additional Monthly Fee
- Pets welcome
- Fantastic onsite management
- Cathedral Ceilings in Select Units Only
- Weight restriction: 40Deposit: 200One time pet deposit per pet (2 Max). $25 per month for pets UNDER 40 lbs; $45 per month for pets OVER 40 lbs. Breed Restriction
- Pets Accepted
Lake Village Of Rochester Hills
Our spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans feature cozy fireplaces, spacious kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. Our community also includes an elegant clubhouse that's available for residents to rent after hours, business and conference center, fitness center, sparkling swimming pool, whirlpool spa, and European dry sauna.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Lake Village Of Rochester Hills
Lake Village was a pleasure to live in and work with. Great accommodations, units and staff!
Any small issues that would have would be addresses immediately! So kind all the stuff
The staff are very responsive. The property is well maintained.
Great locations, great staff, quick responses
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From M-59, exit at Crooks and go north on Crooks. Turn west on Hamlin, and we will be located on the left.