AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Pontiac Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pontiac
- Apartments with Balcony in Pontiac
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pontiac
- Apartments with Elevator in Pontiac
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pontiac
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Pontiac
- Apartments with Fireplace in Pontiac
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pontiac
- Apartments with Garage in Pontiac
- Apartments with Gated Access in Pontiac
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pontiac
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pontiac
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pontiac
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pontiac
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Pontiac
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pontiac
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pontiac
- Pontiac Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $1100 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $1200 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $1300 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $1400 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $1500 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $2000 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $700 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $800 in Pontiac
- Apartments with under $900 in Pontiac
Apartments Near Pontiac
- Troy, MI
- Auburn Hills, MI
- Waterford, MI
- Birmingham, MI
- Rochester Hills, MI
- Rochester, MI
- Clarkston, MI
- West Bloomfield, MI
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Bloomfield, MI
- Keego Harbor, MI
- Bloomfield Township, MI
- Beverly Hills, MI
- Bloomfield Village, MI
- Orion, MI
- Redford Township, MI
- Drayton Plains, MI
- Oakland Township, MI
- Union Lake, MI
- Franklin, MI
Living In Pontiac, MI
The town of Pontiac, Michigan is home to just over 60,000 people. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 9% of the population, while retirees account for a smaller percentage of the city. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just under 35, is decidedly younger than most cities in Michigan. The majority of Pontiac residents rent, and 42% of residents are homeowners. With a relatively low average rent of $780 per month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Michigan. Each month, renters in Pontiac will pay around $94 less compared to the state average.
Pontiac has an average commute time of about 24 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing means of commuting to work, selected by 37% of residents, while public transit isn't extensively used. Few workers commute on foot.
Among Pontiac residents older than 25, 5% possess a Bachelor's degree and 2% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Pontiac residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, entertainment, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 20% of the workforce in the city. Pontiac workers bring in an average annual income of about $42K, less than their peers elsewhere in Michigan. The city's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pontiac
What is the average rent in Pontiac?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pontiac?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pontiac?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pontiac?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.