Contact for Availability
2 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Madison Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Disability Access in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Elevator in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Garage in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Gated Access in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Madison Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Madison Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in Madison Heights
Apartments Near Madison Heights
Living In Madison Heights, MI
Madison Heights is a town in Michigan with approximately 30,000 residents. With an average age of just under 39, the city's population skews younger than most cities in Michigan. Most Madison Heights residents own their homes, and 41% of residents rent. The average rent of $922/month is a bit above the state average.
Compared to the national average, Madison Heights has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 with a high school degree or equivalent (22%). In addition, 11% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are four primary industries in Madison Heights: manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 29% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Madison Heights workers earn an average annual income of about $57,000, around $4,000 less than the average Michigan resident. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
Madison Heights has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Many residents (46%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit is not used much. Not many residents commute to work on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Madison Heights
What is the average rent in Madison Heights?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Madison Heights?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Madison Heights?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Madison Heights?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].