Ive been living here since the Fall of 2019 for work. I write reviews when I truly see an establishment for what it is. This is the absolute truth of Lansing Towers Apartments. Sadly this place "tries" to look better than multiple apartments in this area of Lansing. Maybe because it has it's name or low long the establishment has been here.
I will go over a list of pros and cons.
1. Downtown Area
2. By the Police Station
3. Friendly Office Management
4. Enclosed Parking structure
5. Polite and Nice Neighbors (95% For the most part)
6. Open living and dining area
7. Generally Fast Maintenance
8. Open Bay Windows, lots of natural lighting.
9. Great view of the city
1. Falling apart infrastructure. Including walls and hallways in basement.
2. Leaking pipes in garage with rust and other contaminants
3. Constant Water shut offs and pipeline issues for days.
4. Old, non updated cabinets, closets and bathroom tile/sinks.
5. Elevator is constantly breaking down, and surprised the Michigan State LAURA Adm. and building inspector has not been called due to violation.
6. Storage units broken into, no cameras as well as rat/mice traps everywhere.
7. Constant theft of any package you may have at your door or in the mail room due to no security or abilty to have the package contained. (Management has done nothing about theft)
8. You live on the edge of the ghetto, so you already know what you might have to deal with.
9. Fitness room is nothing, better living somewhere and going to a gym.
10. Laundry room is garbage. Will take 2 wash cycles to clean clothes and 2 cycles to dry.
It's sad this place used to be good in the past, from what I was told from residents and people in the Lansing Community. But it has fallen from its "Grace" and became something its not. If things changed, it would be worth paying for. This is a 3/10 rating for me. And its worth paying $500 a month in rent. Not $900-$1000
Unless things change I would not recommend anyone living here.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom 2 bath spacious
Floor plans lead one to believe the bedrooms are open space with the living area and there is no laundry facility except on ground level for the entire building. Most of the utilities are paid for, however, which is a real plus.
I've been here a year I love it the management is on point with any problems I have no complaints it's safe and most of all clean.
Open until 5:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.