1. Home
  2. Michigan
  3. Douglas
  4. Apartments for rent in Douglas, MI

100 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 100 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

Property Type

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Douglas, MI has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Douglas, MI

The small town of Douglas, Michigan is home to slightly more than 1,000 residents. Middle-aged professionals can expect to feel welcome, as they account for an above-average portion of the population, while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the town. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just over 47, are older than most cities in Michigan. Only 21% of residents rent in Douglas, as the majority own their homes. The average rent for Douglas is $107 per month more than the state average.

Douglas has a large number of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 12% have earned a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 19% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Many Douglas residents work in one of four industries: entertainment, healthcare, retail, and scientific. Together, these industries account for 31% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in management, which ranks as the top career path in the town. Douglas workers bring in an average annual income of around $84,000, around $22,000 more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Douglas's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Averaging about 23 minutes, the commute time for Douglas residents is faster than the Michigan average of about 25 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 39% of residents, while public transit isn't used extensively. Walking (2%) isn't a common method of commuting to work, though the number does exceed the national average.


Frequently Asked Questions About Douglas

Looking for a cheap Douglas apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Douglas, MI Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Douglas apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Douglas that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Douglas apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS