Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Ann Arbor Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Balcony in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Disability Access in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Elevator in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Fireplace in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Garage in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Gated Access in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Ann Arbor
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Ann Arbor
- Furnished Available Apartments in Ann Arbor
Apartments Near Ann Arbor
For SaleAnn Arbor, MI Homes for Sale
Living In Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor, Michigan is a medium-sized city with a population of slightly less than 119,000. Young adults (15-24) will find a surplus of activities, as they make up a greater percentage of the population here (34%) than nationally (14%), while middle-aged professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just over 34, skew decidedly younger than most cities in Michigan. A narrow majority of residents rent their homes (54%) as opposed to owning (46%) in Ann Arbor despite an average rent of $1,238 per month, significantly higher than the state average of $874.
Compared to the national average (7%), Ann Arbor has a large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 21% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 16% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Ann Arbor. The four most common are education, healthcare, scientific, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 35% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in management, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of just over $81K, Ann Arbor workers take home about $19,000 more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Ann Arbor's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Ann Arbor residents have an average commute of about 22 minutes, faster than the state average of about 25 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 31% of commuters, while public transportation isn't used widely. Few residents (8%) walk to work, though the number is significantly higher than the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Ann Arbor
What is the average rent in Ann Arbor?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Ann Arbor?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Ann Arbor?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Ann Arbor?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.