1. Home
  2. Massachusetts
  3. Woburn
  4. Apartments for rent in Woburn, MA

420 Apartments Available
1 - 47 of 420 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Woburn, MA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Woburn, MA

A town in Massachusetts, Woburn has a population of just over 39,000. At an average age of just under 41, the city's population ranks around the middle compared to other municipalities in Massachusetts, which has an average age of 39. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 62% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,442/month, exceeding the state average by $224 per month, relatively high rent costs could be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.

Compared to the national average (7%), Woburn has a high percentage of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 11% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. In addition, 18% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Many Woburn residents work in one of four industries: healthcare, retail, education, and scientific. Together, these industries account for 29% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in management, making it the top profession in the city. Woburn workers take home an average annual income of about $94K, about $10,000 more than the average Massachusetts resident. Woburn's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Woburn residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical way to get to work, opted for by 49% of commuters, while public transit isn't used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Woburn

Looking for a cheap Woburn apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

You can also filter by price: Under $1300, Under $1400, Under $1500, Under $2000

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Woburn, MA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Woburn apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Woburn that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Woburn apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS