AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Waltham Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Waltham
- Apartments with Balcony in Waltham
- Apartments with Disability Access in Waltham
- Apartments with Elevator in Waltham
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Waltham
- Apartments with Fireplace in Waltham
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Waltham
- Apartments with Garage in Waltham
- Apartments with Gated Access in Waltham
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Waltham
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Waltham
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Waltham
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Waltham
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Waltham
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Waltham
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Waltham
- Furnished Available Apartments in Waltham
Apartments Near Waltham
For SaleWaltham, MA Homes for Sale
Living In Waltham, MA
Both Brandeis and Bentley universities are located in Waltham, and their locale makes apartments there an ideal place for students. The University of Massachusetts College of Agriculture is also located nearby.
According to Brandeis University's website, the school was established in 1948 and currently rests on 235 acres. Along with research, its academic offerings include an eye toward a liberal arts education.
Bentley University's website notes the school features two faculties - one that specializes in business and the other in arts and sciences. It also noted that the Princeton Review named its graduate business school as one of the best in the U.S.
Of course, not everyone who looks for apartments in Waltham is going there because they want to go to school. The area also offers access to Boston and Cambridge, meaning people who work in those areas can get where they need to go.
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's commuter rail system has a stop in Waltham, which should be accessible to many apartments in the area. Furthermore, the 558 bus route also offers service to downtown Boston.
Waltham apartments also provide residents with the amenities they might expect. Those include access to churches, eateries, nightlife, retail and grocery stores. There are a number of parks in the area, and the city is located near the Charles River.
Looking for apartments in Waltham? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Waltham apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Waltham
What is the average rent in Waltham?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Waltham?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Waltham?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Waltham?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.