- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Resort-style Swimming Pool
- Luxurious Theater Room
- State-of-Art Fitness Club
- Outdoor Grilling, Dining, and Fireplace Area
- HDTV Sports Lounge
- Stylish Home Designs
- Business Center
- Detached Garages Available
- On-site Maintenance
- Package Receiving
- Poolside Grilling Areas
- Clubhouse (available for event rental)*
- Ceiling fans**
- Pond Views**
- Crown Molding**
- Rounded Corners and Walls**
- Arched Entries**
- Spacious Master Suites
- Track Lighting
- Upgraded Kitchen Appliances
- Sunken Tubs and Double Vanities
- Two-toned Paint and Accent Walls
- Private Terrace and/ or Balcony
- Electric Range
- Built-in Computer Desk
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Sunken Tubs and Double Vanities
- *Additional Fee Required
- **Premium Item (not available in all Units)
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to $500 in savings when you move today! Receive up to a $200 Visa Card, Bistro Patio Set, Apple TV, or Amazon Kindle on other select homes! $199 Security Deposit. Tour today ~ Walk ins Welcome!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Lodge at Ames Pond
Lodge at Ames Pond features stylish Tewksbury apartments and convenient on-site amenities. Enjoy spacious master suites, large closets, and updated kitchens including upgraded appliances and European-style cabinetry. Our 54-acre Tewksbury apartment community boasts a sparkling clubhouse, private screening room with stadium seating, a premier fitness club, resort-style swimming pool, outdoor fireplace with seating, and premier resident services. Located in prestigious Middlesex County and the greater Lowell area, Lodge at Ames Pond is located just off of I-495 and is minutes from I-93 and the best of Boston. Enjoy convenient access to great shopping, dining, and work centers. Come home to one of the oldest counties in Massachusetts, take in our serene views, and live well at the Lodge at Ames Pond. Schedule your tour today and experience our ideal location for apartment living.
Our lease terms are: Please contact us for available lease terms. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
36 Reviews for Lodge at Ames Pond
I love living @ the Lodge at Ames Pond b/c it is so beautiful and serene! Living at the lodge at Ames pond is like staying in a beautiful camping resort, with out the hassle of camping
A great place to live. Provides safety, peace of mind, friendly neighbors, great staff and amenities.
One of the nicest places to live in New England!
After looking at 10 properties, we were excited to find the Lodge at Ames Pond which has been a beautiful haven for the last four years. The quality and details of the construction and amenities are unsurpassed. The staff is unmatched. Thank you. Roger L.
The entire process from my initial visit to my first two months living at Ames Pond has exceeded my expectations. Everything is clearly marked, and if I have questions about everything I can find the answer on the UDR Portal. My neighbors are friendly and I've never been disturbed or uncomfortable for any reason. The inviting and knowledgeable leasing staff really impressed me from the beginning and helped me feel confident in my decision.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Lodge at Ames Pond apartments in Tewksbury MA is located int eh Greater Lowell area just outside of Andover, overlooking the scenic Ames Pond. With convenient access to I-495, Route 133 and I-93, it is a short drive to Boston.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.